rolled a car

  • Thread starter Thread starter truckietrace
  • 7 comments
  • 518 views
Messages
10
is it possible to roll or flip a carr in gt3 i mean u can do it in real life, so can u do it in the game
 
No, the car will get to a certain angle and won't roll anymore. Try launching a car off the last curve in Grand Valley and you'll see what I mean:)
 
Yeah, I always thought you could flip them too, but, nope. go to Smokey Moutain Rally race with a really light car, like the Escudo and go like 200 of those bumps and you go flying.

-Sam
 
I've done the front flip trick with the Escudo and then flipped into the scenery, then my PS2 crashed
 
Originally posted by Hell Spawn
I've done the front flip trick with the Escudo and then flipped into the scenery, then my PS2 crashed


w.....t.....f.......?
 
You know the trick where you put the downforce on the rear of the escudo to max, the front to min and drive down a straight (Test course). I did this and went into the scenery (wall) and the PS2 just jammed. The screen went mental
 
oh yeah... ok,.... thw wheelie trick. You can smash your can and fly into the air,.... with the 'perception' that your flipping,... but the car is actually 'spinning' and 'teetering',. not flipping.
 
Back