Rome track in GT5 is that old circuit from GT2,GT3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AleksandarSRB
  • 29 comments
  • 9,621 views
It is same track

No it's not:

green = GT3
red = seen in GT5 video

21onalt.jpg


from NeoGAF
 
No it's not:

green = GT3
red = seen in GT5 video


from NeoGAF

Okay. Maybe another layout. So maybe there is also old GT2/GT3 layout.
 
Last edited:
That would be great!!!!!👍:bowdown:


Yeah that would be awesome, like a variety of layouts, similar to the Fuji tracks in GT4.

I remember the Zonda license test in GT3, it took me forever to beat, and then when I did beat it, I got gold by a good margin.
 
Maybe there will be 5 tracks from one location (Italy).
2 in Rome, and 2 or 3 in Tuscany for WRC.
 
Maybe it could be one version of the Rome Circuit seen in GT2, GT3 and other shown in the video.
 
There's been three Rome circuits in GT games so far, there was Rome, Rome short and Rome night in GT2, and GT3 had just the Rome circuit. I don't know what route around Rome the Rome night track took but iirc it was a completely different layout to the Rome and Rome short tracks. I wonder if the part of rome we saw in the new vid could be part of the Rome night layout. If anyone knows that layout that would be helpfull.
 
Worst track in Gran Turismo History I hate it.
 
I loved rome short, and I will never forget enjoying the Alfa 155 touring car in a license test on Rome.


The quick clip in the trailer is from the location pointed out by Neogaf (google street view confirms), looks like a new route.
 
You also see part of the amphitheatrum flavium (colloseum). So maybe the GT3 track is in.
 
Monza is not a city track.

I forgot to quote the guy who's speaking about the number of layouts in Italy.

However .. i know Monza is not a city track and that's why it is 100X better than Rome.
 
I forgot to quote the guy who's speaking about the number of layouts in Italy.

However .. i know Monza is not a city track and that why is 100X better than Rome.

It doesn't change the fact that no licence has to be acquired to get rome. One does have to be in order to get monza. Of course I would love to see Monza, and more so than the Rome track, but I would be quite happy to see a Rome re-appearance.
 
Reposting what I believe will be the "full" track ;)

rome_gt5.jpg
 
Has the layout of the Rome F1 GP track been announced? If it has one would expect GT to follow the same layout.
 
I remember when I was doing races at Rome I would call it "the Vatican GP". :lol:
 
Reposting what I believe will be the "full" track ;)

rome_gt5.jpg

So we will get Rome, Rome short and... Rome short-short :lol:

I hope we get the old layout back, aswell as the new layout. It was one of my favourite tracks in GT3, I don't know why they didn't carry it over to GT4... :(
 
Back