Room full glitch

It happened to me a few times and it's just simple glitch. Don't know how to fix it but i usually just quit the game and retry.

Sai
It happened to me a few times and it's just simple glitch. Don't know how to fix it but i usually just quit the game and retry.
I tryed that but never work, I have had it a few times also but it is hateful, I think the only way to fix it is if the room owner makes a new room

I've had this happen a couple times but it usually only happens when I've recently added a person I'm trying to get into a room with,restarting the game or system usually doesn't work,it seems to happen only in friends only rooms and the only way I've seen it fixed is by creating a new public room.

I've had this happen a couple times but it usually only happens when I've recently added a person I'm trying to get into a room with,restarting the game or system usually doesn't work,it seems to happen only in friends only rooms and the only way I've seen it fixed is by creating a new public room.
I added the owner off the before I went to join band it was a friends lobby so maybe that was the reason

I added the owner off the before I went to join band it was a friends lobby so maybe that was the reason
Yea sounds like the same thing that happened to me,this is a pretty stupid bug I don't know why PD hasn't fixed this yet.The only way I can see getting around this is once you add someone that you plan on joining in a lobby just add them,quit the game or even restart your system before attempting to join the lobby.

Yea sounds like the same thing that happened to me,this is a pretty stupid bug I don't know why PD hasn't fixed this yet.The only way I can see getting around this is once you add someone that you plan on joining in a lobby just add them,quit the game or even restart your system before attempting to join the lobby.

This happened when i tryed to join you for the stance lobby all you had to do was restart the lobby

This happened when i tryed to join you for the stance lobby all you had to do was restart the lobby
Yea just to make sure it would work I made it public I don't know if just restarting a friends only room would work.GT5 actually had this problem as well,same situation but the friend you added wouldn't show up in the friends list in GT5, usually restarting the game or backing out into the main menu or even logging out and in would usually do the trick.

Here's what this glitch is.

If a room is set to "Friends Only" and you do not already have the original/current added to your friends list before the room was made, you will not be able to join and it will say "The Room Is Full".

Only way to bypass this is to add the person that is hosting the room and have said person remake the room. Restarting the game and restarting the PS3 will not work, like I said the room will have to be remade.

Even if your friend is in that room and the room shows up, if you do not have that host added you will not be able to join.

I know, very aggravating.

If I find a way to bypass this I will make sure to post it here.

Here's what this glitch is.

If a room is set to "Friends Only" and you do not already have the original/current added to your friends list before the room was made, you will not be able to join and it will say "The Room Is Full".

Only way to bypass this is to add the person that is hosting the room and have said person remake the room. Restarting the game and restarting the PS3 will not work, like I said the room will have to be remade.

Even if your friend is in that room and the room shows up, if you do not have that host added you will not be able to join.

I know, very aggravating.

If I find a way to bypass this I will make sure to post it here.
Thanks mate very helpful

Back