Rose Parade Giveaway

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stevenmars
  • 37 comments
  • 1,496 views
Messages
159
United States
California
Messages
Stevenmars
And the 15 lucky winners are:)
1.i love gt5
2.sikbeta
3.gazelle68
4.calico
5.7945GT57945
6.Blitz24
7.jkt008
8.Blackex99
9.BentleyFeral
10.bianis82
11.GT CHAMP
12.the_stig_1
13.f1_stig
14.tazmanuk
15.jamiephillips
Good job guys and congrats!!!:dopey:
GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09
picture.php

FT-86 G SPORTS Concept '10
picture.php

S7 '02
picture.php

RGT '00
picture.php
 
Last edited:
the 3rd and sign me up plase sir
 
Count me in please. 👍

Happy new year!! :)

(Once again, beautiful cars... :drool:)
 
I'm in. and i say the s7.
 
hi HAPPY NEW YEAR
 
I'm in! That s7 is Niceee! :) then again there all nice :p
 
Mmmmmmm.... FT-86 G SPORTS Concept '10


In, thanks for the chance! Again :lol:


Edit: Cars for next time? Muscle In DLC paint if you got it!
 
Last edited:
Count me in again please...thanks
 
Look at that Beauty Saleen S7 right there, you should be Mine!
 
Happy new year sir.
If I win could I have this:GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09?

Maybe you could use these cars for your next giveaway: Honda S2000, FT 86, SRT 8 and an Ferrari F430 Scuderia. All these cars in matte.
 
I have to go with the S7 it's gorgeous.
 
Happy New Year!

I am in, nice RUF
 
Im in, how about a flourescent orange C12 or flourescent orange M3 Coupe '07 with black wheels?
 
I loved that Rgt sign me up!

and Happy 2012!!
 
I'm in for a chance at some nice cars. Good job man!!! 👍👍
 
Happy new year and nice for you doing this competition. Id love to get that GTR V-Spec
 
im in. i like that RUF RGT
 
I must haz Saleen.
 
Count me in. RGT looks just awesome :D And of course, happy new year!
 
Even though I have it I am a sucker for that FT-86 Sports Concept.
 
Please sign me up! :) Happy New Year!
 
I have them all but i do like my german monsters count me in please.

HAPPY NEW YEAR:cheers::cheers::cheers:
 
Awesome dude My psn:BentleyFeral
 
I want in as well, Thanks.
 
Hi, I'd love to be in it :)

Maybe given the location of Tournament of Rose Parade, an American convertible would be a good inclusion :) 👍
 
May I please have a GTR spec V GT Academy :sly::dopey:
HAPPY NEW YEAR :)
 
Beautiful pictures. All I need now is to drool over them and eat waffles. Need the S7! Count moi in!
 
Hello, Count me in!

Happy New Year! 2012!

Thanks!
 
Back