Rotary Dealership. 0/0/0 RX7s, RX8s and Cosmo.

  • Thread starter Thread starter RZRX7
  • 250 comments
  • 17,339 views
Nsx-r concept sent, sorry for the delay!
 
hi there mate :)
I have Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98 n want to trade it with your Toyota FT 86 Concept II in Orange Metallic :) can trade on 23 Januari 2012 :)

Yes I want it please. Sending a fr now and I can trade on the 23rd.
 
Great! Feb 1st is reserved. Right now PSN is down here in Germany. If you send a FR I will accept as soon as possible.

sending '74 ticket today.
 
I'm Sorry Mate
I had trade with someone else for the Toyota :)

May be you have 370z Tuned (GT Academy Version) in Vibrant Red (C) or Premium LeMans Blue (3P) or Titanium Gray (TM) with 0/0/0 stats?
 
Hi! I have these cars:

HondaGathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98
0/1.930km/0

HondaLOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
0/2.135km/0

NSX-R Concept '01
0/117km/0

MOTUL PITWORK Z '04
0/5.686km/0

NissanOPTION Stream Z '04
0/488km/0

Would trade one of them against your 1974 B-Day Ticket. My next free trading slot is February 1st.

Edit
This was at the UCD:
ToyotaCELICA 2000GT-FOUR (ST165) '86 - Super White II
0/43.555km/0

and again:
ToyotaCELICA 2000GT-FOUR (ST165) '86 - Medium Gray Metallic
0/13.586km/0

Additional edit: km of cars update

I'll take the Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
0/2.135km/0
 
i have option stream z and the civic one

If it is this one you got them i'm interested.
HondaGathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98
What would you like in return?
 
Mitsubishii Concept '03 |
I have a low mileaged, unswitched UCD one.

If you have something I need from my wishlist (jump to LIST OF CARS I NEED) it's a deal

Trade slots: NOW or 30/1 (GMT)
 
I have a low mileaged, unswitched UCD one.

If you have something I need from my wishlist (jump to LIST OF CARS I NEED) it's a deal

Trade slots: NOW or 30/1 (GMT)

Thanks just got it from UCD.
 
👍
 
Free 0.0.0 MitsubishiCZ-3 Tarmac '01 sent.
 
Thread updated with new wanted cars.
 
Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD, J) '92 - Brilliant Black

^^ I have this 👍
 
What can I offer you

Hmmm, let me think about that ;)






Ok I thought about it, it's your's for free, simply send an FR to Igwyana
:D
 
Hmmm, let me think about that ;)






Ok I thought about it, it's your's for free, simply send an FR to Igwyana
:D

Thanks sending now.
 
I have this car:

Savanna RX-7 GT-LIMITED (FC) '85 - Pure red
 
I have this car:

Savanna RX-7 GT-LIMITED (FC) '85 - Pure red

If it's 0/0/0 I'm interested in trading, what can I give you for it.
Next open trade date is 10 February.
 
It's 0/0/0, Tommykaira ZZII '00? Doesn't have to be 0/0/0, gonna drive it.
 
Last edited:
It's 0/0/0, Tommykaira ZZII '00? Doesn't have to be 0/0/0, gonna drive it.

I added you to my schedule for the 10th Feb, post#1 on this thread.
 
Lvl 19 sent kennylmoa
 
Still looking for a lot of 0/0/0 RX7s please!
 
Tommykaira ZZII '00 to r26r
 
NASCAR ticket sent.

If you want, we could swap bday tickets 1989 and 1991 for my bday 1996 and 1997.
Since i dont have any 0/0/0 RX7 you might get lucky with those tickets.
 
I have a level 4, BD 1967, BD 1990, BD 2003 tickets to trade...Im interested in gt86 II orange (greenticket), 1991, 2001, , and ZZII. I can only trade on Feb 17, 18, 21, 23. Let me know. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Back