Rotary Enthusiast/New Member

  • Thread starter Thread starter DE-Luigi
  • 3 comments
  • 592 views
Messages
11
Messages
DE-Luigi
Messages
Went threw 3 Xboxes so yea....
I just recently joined this forum and was curious of how many Rotary Enthusiast like my self exist on the forum so that I can collaborate with them to get my Rotaries the best they can be. For now I have been having trouble with suspension tuning, LSD tuning, and brakes. Apologies if this is the wrong section to post such a thread.

I look forward to using this site and learning a lot of things. :)
 
You're not alone, Luigi! :) Here's a thread of a fellow enthusiast: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=202843

Here's where you can go to find out all you need to know about tuning: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=236

Another very helpful tool is the Advanced Search. If you limit the results to the GT5 Tuning Forum, you can find a tune for just about any car. Just type in the full name and year.

Make sure you use this thread as well: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198751
 
You're not alone, Luigi! :) Here's a thread of a fellow enthusiast: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=202843

Here's where you can go to find out all you need to know about tuning: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=236

Another very helpful tool is the Advanced Search. If you limit the results to the GT5 Tuning Forum, you can find a tune for just about any car. Just type in the full name and year.

Make sure you use this thread as well: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198751

Thanks I really appreciate it :)
 
Back