Round 08: VLN 2

• Thread starter AJ
  • 89 comments
Uploaded an incorrect photo for midnite-rider32 pit out. corrected in team chat.

do we need to use the drivers that were in the car at the 1 hour mark?

Chequered flag now due at 1h55m00s000ms Total Time (18:05 in game time).

TMR
why are we taking an hour off of the race?

@AJ I still have a driver planned to do the last 1 hour and 20 minutes who will have his stint cut to 20 minutes and will end up not scoring points as a result.

So will we get penalised if a driver doesnt do the required 72 minutes of track time?

Had a blast on this track though. Fun racing back and forth with the other Nismo at the beginning of the race! Gonna miss the Nurb.

Too bad the room decided to implode. I had a good lead. :(
:P
Only because we did a driver change at our first pitstop. Damn you were fast though 👍. :cheers:

@AJ I still have a driver planned to do the last 1 hour and 20 minutes who will have his stint cut to 20 minutes and will end up not scoring points as a result.
Yeah, we had to scramble there after the red flag to figure out how to get our driver changes within regulations. I think we ended up ok. I sure hope so as it was stressful trying to figUre it all out on the fly with 8.5 minute laps around here.

Good fun. Love this track, i could drive it all day :dopey:

:P
Only because we did a driver change at our first pitstop. Damn you were fast though 👍. :cheers:

Yeah, we had to scramble there after the red flag to figure out how to get our driver changes within regulations. I think we ended up ok. I sure hope so as it was stressful trying to figUre it all out on the fly with 8.5 minute laps around here.

Good fun. Love this track, i could drive it all day :dopey:
Yeah, It was turning out to be a great battle and then I got a drive through. :(

Am really confused how DARTS GT4 seemed to lose several psns when I stepped in during the red flag....did not expect to be next to last...should be interesting to see who beat who after the flurry of pit stops. SERIOUS FUN.

Back