Round 1: GTF Sportscar & GT World Championships !

  • Thread starter Thread starter F2002
  • 72 comments
  • 2,366 views
msn community, i mean
 
Qualifying update !

Heres the provisional grid so far, so many guys still to do they're times :)

1.#1 Mad Medic, Cool 3 Racing, Mazda 787B, GT1, 1:08:352
2.#8 ed99, Flying Pigs Racing, Nissan R390, GT1, 1.10.377
 
Now when u say set ups can be modified. Do u mean we can buy the suspensions and w/e as long as hp is stock. Or we just mess with asm tcs, and downforce.
 
yes u can buy stuff that dosnt upper the horsepower
 
QUALIFYING ENDS TONIGHT SO HURRY UP, 11:59pm GMT guys !
 
Qualifying update !

Heres the provisional grid so far, so many guys still to do they're times :)

1.#1 Mad Medic, Cool 3 Racing, Mazda 787B, GT1, 1:08:352
2.#8 ed99, Flying Pigs Racing, Nissan R390, GT1, 1:10.377
3.#9 troy, Flying Pigs Racing, Castrol Toms Toyota Supra, GT3, 1:15.194
 
15.194 in stock hp Tom's Castrol Supra
 
good enough lol, its not like that car can compete with the Sportscars anyways, but your leading the GT3 class :)
 
11:59GMT I thought it was 11:59 EST shoot only 20 min to qual, crap!!!!!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by Zero
Its Wednesday Night Simon, it has like 500 something.
Sorry, didnt meen to enter that. I dont go to work Friday so I thought, u know. OOOOOPPPPS!!!!! ;)
 
Qualifying Results

Heres the grid, and it looks like Mad Medic has taken 1 point for pole :)

1.#1 Mad Medic, Cool 3 Racing, Mazda 787B, GT1, 1:08:352
2.#8 ed99, Flying Pigs Racing, Nissan R390, GT1, 1:10.377
3.#5 Zero, Z.A.R.T, Nissan R390, GT1, 1'11.679
4.#2 Simon Tibbett, Tibbett Motorsport, Mazda 787B, GT1, 1'14.752
5.#9 troy, Flying Pigs Racing, Castrol Toms Toyota Supra, GT3, 1:15.194
 
I still wanna see his setup:mad:

Nice job Ed!!!!
 
anyways, race times are expected now :)
 
looks like i'm the only gt3 competitor
 
Originally posted by Zero
I still wanna see his setup:mad:

Nice job Ed!!!!

Thanks,
I could get into the low nines with cutting corners, but 1.08, I'd like to see that setup :mad:
 
Me2, I've been asking and waiting for days:mad::mad:
 
Are any of you suspecting he cut the last corner?
 
I never thought of it, but maybe but I still want those settings before I believe the time.
 
did you try the setting in the thread i posted?
 
Yes, they didnt suit my style of driving.
 
ok.
 
yeah, i guess that would hurt your tires.
 
I like the TT's just not ASM.
 
me either. there are some areas i image he may be able to pick up time. the turn after the second bridge/tunnel and the second to last turn in the course, might have braked early and picked up ten mph. i know it's possible, in gt2 at least, to take the section before tunn. 1 at 165 or so. in the cerbera lm, though. similar pw ratio i'd imagine
 
might have been gt1
 
Well 5 cars qualified out of 9, thats not bad :)
 
Hybrids aint allowed ! if anyone uses them, they'll be stripped of all points they earned in the season !
 
How do you do a twelve lap race?
 
Back