Round 11: 4 Hours of Monza

• Thread starter AJ
  • 179 comments
HAHAH, i think the BoP needs to be updated in my opinion because i was in the 380rs and the 86s were like easily 10-20 kph faster then me on the straights
I believe there will be a BoP update for those 2 cars before Fuji, just a matter of us getting some testing in at Fuji and find out how slow exactly we are at Fuji with the XBow and 380RS. Im sure some Turtles and others will get some testing in so the competition in the GT4 class is more interesting and closer racing for them! 👍

After seeing the UnOfficial results for the 4H of Monza! I would like to congratulate every single driver that took part as racing in rain at Monza is sure not easy at all! Kudos to everyone who took part! A huge congratulations to my Turtles that took part in this race! Especially our LMP3 Turtles that won the race! @Beau Albert @Chocochocochip5 and @lightningd Well done guys! Also congrats to my GT4 Turtles! You all still ran strong all race, important thing is that you stuck in it and finished it strong! @littleregret265 @Schmiggz

Cant wait to watch the race on Youtube! again Congratulations Everyone! See everyone at Fuji! :cheers:

yea, a big well done to TRL. u guys gave us a realy good fair and tuff race, had us thinking how to attack the race to keep up and try to stay ahead, looking forward to the next round :)

also need to thanks my team manager @andrew1990 our master stratigest and allround awesome driver @StigsTC for an amazing drive :)

EDIT: @StigsTC really? I was having a lot of trouble with some cars. The closing speed isn't too much so when you do get close to a GT4 car, it's difficult to get by them in corners. So places like the Lesmos and Ascari and even Parabolica a couple of times are where I was having a lot of trouble

ive allways found the GT4 guys realy good at making sure they dnt hold the P3 cars up and I congratulate them for that, but into corners they have track postion they choose their lines, we can allways blow past as soon as the exit opens out of the roads goes nice long and straight...

Congrats to the GTR Blackhawks on an awesome drive. You guys pushed the pace through the whole race, no matter what the conditions were. You guys deserved the win and you deserve the Gold labels you have in the driver ratings column. My hats off to you.

For any of you in North America I am sick of seeing the Blackhawks beat the Lighting though! /end hockey rant

Congrats to my boys @Jasogreeno and @TMR on the effort during a challenging race. I was frustrated with only getting 5 laps of running myself, but not with the effort that you two gave. We learned a few things like we always seem to and it should make us stronger going forward.
You were great rivals here in Monza!! See you soon in Fuji

Too bad our KTM can't compete with any other car on this fast tracks. There's not much we can do despite any effort to stay out of trouble and be consistent.
Fuji will be even worst.

Too bad our KTM can't compete with any other car on this fast tracks. There's not much we can do despite any effort to stay out of trouble and be consistent.
Fuji will be even worst.
I think we'll be seeing a power boost. Don't worry. ;)

I wonder why the Lotus Evora doesn't fit in the GT 4 class...
I think AJ was looking for cars that were already somewhat close to a race car. Therefore, the Evora wasn't picked because it's a street car. However, if it were to be picked, it would have to have spec aero and such and it's just a lot of work.

Does the video of the race when they will rise on youtube and what channel ?
I believe it will be uploaded to the GTPlanet YouTube channel where all of the other races are. I think I heard on the LM24 stream that the Monza race broadcast has to have some major editing done so it's taking a while. Patience will prevail and we'll all be watching in due time. :)

Last edited:
I believe it will be uploaded to the GTPlanet YouYube channel where all of the other races are. I think I heard on the LM24 stream that the Monza race broadcast has to have some major editing done so it's taking a while. Patience will prevail and we'll all be watching in due time. :)

thank

I know exactly how your feeling Jono!
skeleton-still-waiting-2.jpg

Unfortunately technical gremlins have delayed the broadcast to tomorrow.

Issued resolved. Lets try this again. Broadcast starting in just under 40 minutes;

Back