- Provisional Starting Grid

- Provisional Classification - HOUR 1
- Provisional Classification - HOUR 2

- Race Control Notices

- Provisional Classification
- Provisional Classification by Driver
- Provisional Classification by Driver Fastest Lap
- Stint Analysis by Team

I'm a bit nervous about the X-Bow. Slower than the rest by about two seconds. Well, we'll see how it goes. 👍

In other news, I put my PS3 in the DMZ of my router. Everyone should try and do the same to prevent any possible issues. ;)

First one since March for me, glad to finally get back in the seat!

That weather report looks great!

Team MWM Racers Collective are ready to go as well! Double header for us along with Le Mans QP so we're excited for on track action that is bound to happen!

There is a single 50 minute session.

EDIT: On second look there is no longer a single session, looks to be one at 10 and on at 10:30. When did this change??? So to answer your question I have 0 idea.

Last edited:
I can only assume they'll be 20 mins, as GT4 qualy can't end as LMP3 qualy starts, and LM24 QP2 starts when LMP3 qualy ends.

Alright, a somewhat pressing newsflash from Turtle Racing, Team Turtle GT4 needs one more driver for tomorrow's festivities! We'd prefer to have anyone ranked bronze or above who's interested in driving our X-Bow. We promise you a very fun and competitive atmosphere here, so if you are interested, please let me know, and I will give you all of the necessary information

If the sessions are only 20mins long, how on earth are 3 people in a team going to qualify properly?

Myself, @Mikey24 and @Seth123 have our work cut out, that's for sure!

If the sessions are only 20mins long, how on earth are 3 people in a team going to qualify properly?

Myself, @Mikey24 and @Seth123 have our work cut out, that's for sure!
I believe only 2 do QP unless some of the drivers are rookies and need to do QP

If I remember correctly we had 3 of my GT4 Drivers listed as rookies and 1 did a 20 min. Stint and the other 2 splitted the second QP

I could be wrong for the QP if it's different now or hasn't changed and I'm thinking of something else.

I believe only 2 do QP unless some of the drivers are rookies and need to do QP

If I remember correctly we had 3 of my GT4 Drivers listed as rookies and 1 did a 20 min. Stint and the other 2 splitted the second QP

I could be wrong for the QP if it's different now or hasn't changed and I'm thinking of something else.
Am I correct in saying that Bronze drivers don't need to do QP and Rookie's now do? Or do Bronze's still have to?

Because if not then I can free up time being a Bronze driver. 👍

Am I correct in saying that Bronze drivers don't need to do QP and Rookie's now do? Or do Bronze's still have to?

Because if not then I can free up time being a Bronze driver. 👍
Eh I can't make the call or give you an answer on that at the very moment I'd have to look back on the rules I would imagine like rookies are required to do QP then anyone else who is doing it for there team but Im not sure if bronze are included as well.

Hope that helps a little even though I don't have an answer at the very moment

I'd like to know soon as having 3 drivers qualify in the space of 20 mins means we'd be lucky to get 2 laps each!

We are all bronze by the way.
There's 2 QP sessions of 20 minutes. 1 does 20 min other 2 do the other 20 minute session

I'd like to know soon as having 3 drivers qualify in the space of 20 mins means we'd be lucky to get 2 laps each!

We are all bronze by the way.
Try 3 in the space of 40. There are 2 sessions, and as long as all of you guys put in a lap in A session, you're good

EDIT: Tree'd

Try 3 in the space of 40. There are 2 sessions, and as long as all of you guys put in a lap in A session, you're good

EDIT: Tree'd
But the sessions are exclusive to certain classes, no?

First session is GT4, second session is LMP3. The event schedule states this.

QP1 is restricted to GT4
QP2 is restricted to LMP3
This was temporarily ignored at Silverstone due to the massive number of Rookie and Bronze drivers.
Regulation still state:
"5.2.b All Drivers rated ROOKIE or BRONZE, must record a lap time at least equal to 107% of the best time set by the fastest Car
in Class."
So yeah, if you have 3 Bronze/Rookie drivers you somehow need to fit all 3 into a single 20 minute session.

There will be 1 50 minute session again. This is a late change, but it should help teams get qualified. Bronze and rookies need to set times.

QP Penalty Notice

- The following Teams will not be permitted to take to the track during the first 14 minutes of the session due to late registration/changes;

AJ
There will be 1 50 minute session again. This is a late change, but it should help teams get qualified. Bronze and rookies need to set times.
It's impossible for bichu_x to take part in qualifying. Only rookie driver waterskin is available for quali... What does this mean for Team Morphine?

Back