Round 24: 24 Hours Of Spa-Francorchamps

• Thread starter AJ
  • 151 comments
Swift Autoport Pic.jpg

@gillesthegt6
@dangerzone641
@GTP Ziggy
@Storm_SP17

to all teams racing, I would like to host a one lap race for us all (whichever driver can help from each team). It wouldn't be a race, but an opportunity for photos and the like. If you would enjoy taking part in this, respond here :)

well the thought is having one driver of each team, GT3 and GT300, all in a room together. just a fun gathering, we do a lap or two around the track while staying close to each other, and some spots we all park together and then we can all save replays and get photos :D

it's relatively simple and straight-forward. plus, it'd be a great way to end this season with a group effort to have a friendly time around the track

EDIT: also, MICS will be encouraged, as it'll help with organizing group photos

to all teams, I have a room open if you wish to send a driver my way for a 2 lap drive around spa with their respective team car. This is the photo lobby so if you wish to join, come on in. I don't expect every team to show, but those who do get a huge thanks for attending this event :)

Apologies for not being there Sinyster, a friend rung me about something and we got talking for ages... Hope all went well.

Apologies for not being there Sinyster, a friend rung me about something and we got talking for ages... Hope all went well.
hey man the thought is was counts! all went well, had 6 people including myself show so it was half of the grid!

Another pole, I'm cheering! Even better out qualifying Warrior, which NEVER happens!

By the way, in the provisional starting grid, Stormpacer is listed where I should be. :)

Another pole, I'm cheering! Even better out qualifying Warrior, which NEVER happens!

By the way, in the provisional starting grid, Stormpacer is listed where I should be. :)
Congratulations to you guys! One damn quick Subaru lol.

Thanks for the spotter guide @dangerzone641 !

Give us a great show in the final race boys! Can't pick a favorite as it was a great season racing all of you in GT300! Hope to see a close contest! Good luck everyone.
Sorry to see you guys miss out! Thanks for the racing mate :).

Nice to see we were classified in GT300 and not GT-Endurance Experience class ;)
We got very lucky with our qualifying, even if a last place doesn't look like it!!
The 2nd of our 2 QP drivers only got one flying lap in due to having to leave for work as soon as the green flag went out, so huge respect there to @Seth123 for still managing to run a lap time and get us onto the starting grid and not stuck in the pit lane waiting for the green flag :cheers: Best last place i've ever had!! :lol:
Looking forward to the race getting underway and putting this season away into the history books :mischievous:

A drivers and teams title are up for grabs, so go hard boys and girls, this race means business!! :gtpflag:

The gap between first and second looks pretty big, kicking myself now as I squirreled the car on my last flying lap at T1. Would have brought the gap down another couple tenths overall, but that's in the past now... We gotta look forward, and we're looking forward to a great race! We've had a lot of flack from the community on the streams and I think that is part of our motivation to exceed expectations and remove the stigma placed upon us.

Some may argue "rightly so" and we ourselves as a team know where we've not gotten our heads in the right place... However, I think with a lot of this series' compatriots being GT Academy go-getters, maybe by exercising the professionalism necessary for racecamp here and now will better prepare you for 2016, no? Besides, look... Despite all this downtalk we receive, we're still putting the work in at Swift Autosport, you're not breaking us in the slightest.

I suppose I should thank the criticism actually... If not for that, our work ethic wouldn't be so strong. I just hope it pays off...

Last edited:
With the GT300 Championship coming down to this weekend I just wanted to with both RoOZ, and Endurance Experience good luck. One can only hope that the championship comes down to the final few seconds. I wish both teams best of luck and may your team not have any penalties. @JonoStan96, @Beau Albert
I echo that sentiment. I hope that that everyone has a race that is not plagued by any unforseen issues or circumstances, and that the racing ends up being fitting to Spa's legendary status and also fitting for a final race showdown worth talking about and remembering for years to come!!

For all teams, may the final 24 hours of racing at Spa Francorchamps be THE most amazing spectacle of 2015!!

Latest Posts

Back