Round 24: 24 Hours Of Spa-Francorchamps

• Thread starter AJ
  • 151 comments
I'll be right back in the lobby AJ, just "fixing" something real quick.....
computer-smash-other-guys-Mark-Wahlberg-angry.gif

Hey Guys, I missed qualifying for this race but if everyone would like to pick me up for Daytona 2016 it would be great, Thanks

Apologies to GHH. I got my left rear off the track and had a small spin. Unfortunately, RCB wasn't able to avoid me. There was no way for me to be able to get out of the way as I was still in my spin when we collided. Again apologies.

Apologies to GHH. I got my left rear off the track and had a small spin. Unfortunately, RCB wasn't able to avoid me. There was no way for me to be able to get out of the way as I was still in my spin when we collided. Again apologies.
It's ok. Just be a bit more careful next time. 👍

id like to thank @Beau Albert @Seth123 @Famine for letting me drive, sory the race did go your way and my llast stint was horrible

id like to appoligise to @mustafur, of rooze, I cnt find his id the british driver of swift, sory for the contact, I lost my brakes both times....

also @TNR_5zigen for the hit on my re entry..

@StigsTC thanks for tou help. All ur relentless loyalty to MWM to make sure we are on pace, and strategic high ground and well represented and suportive of us. Your not just a member of a team but an awsome person and friend withh all our respect. Thank you so much for your help for the whole season. Id not have the wins and championship without u and @andrew1990

not the way I wanted to end the season. thanks to AJ the stewards all the awesome people on coms and all you competitors. been a pleasure

Last edited:
The Race will resume with less than 4h remaining.

If you would like to conduct DC under Red, please start a new convo with me entitled [CAR #] DC.

Back