• Thread starter jryeargin
  • 5 comments

jryeargin

UNnaturally aspirated
Premium
United States
Nashville, TN
jryeargin
A few months back I managed to run Route X in under a minute clean. Has anyone else ever accomplished this feat? If not anyone want to try? Always interested in friendly competition.
20180102_082149.jpg

Obviously some added BHP etc has helped that accomplishment along lol... Anyway, I would go along with a group doing time attack challenges at various tracks, but with more stock cars that have not been hybrid or modded other than wash and oil change... makes it more fun I think as in a driver and tuner challenge so to speak...

No doubt it has some bolt ons :cool:

But finding the perfect balance between speed and handling isn't exactly child's play. I'm talking mach 2 speeds here while managing not to climb the walls I think is quite the feat.

Why not give it a try? A timed challenge is the only way for us "offliners" to still compete :cheers:

I hear ya... sometimes big BHP can be very hard to manage... that time is killer even though the big extra bolt on BHP is there. Must have been a bear to manage that speed without going out of control even on those big straights...

This is the limit of my abilities as a modder/tuner. I know you guys are think I just slammed a ton of HP in a Red bull and smacked it on the rear. Well I did :lol:

But it also took a lot tuning to keep it on the ground and keep it off the walls to prevent a penalty. It's so fast I have to brake 3/4 down the straights to make the turn at 1000+ MPH. It's a rough estimate the top speed on the straights are 3000+. Not my quickest build but it the best as far as controlability.

Average speed
20180211_132045.jpg

18.8 miles in 43 seconds is a hell of a ride.
20180210_145516.jpg

Last edited:
Back