United Kingdom
London/Malaysia
Waizon/ v8stage1
How about a classic racing car from the 80s

3.5 litre V8 powered SD1

2399486344_550cb0fa18_o.jpg

or the road going version:

Vitesse13.jpg

Used to own a V8S it only came in Vulcan green ( like a metallic lime green ) but mine had been bodykitted with arches and a cosworth spoiler, running revolution alloys and 225/50 rubber, lowered suspension, racing exhaust and competition carbs, sounded and looked awesome would love that beast in the game.

Used to own a V8S it only came in Vulcan green ( like a metallic lime green ) but mine had been bodykitted with arches and a cosworth spoiler, running revolution alloys and 225/50 rubber, lowered suspension, racing exhaust and competition carbs, sounded and looked awesome would love that beast in the game.

Is that the one with the gold wheels, I always loved those.
Thought that they also came in a light metallic blue, but not so sure about that.

searched on Google1
not conclusive proof I realise ...

Rover%20SD1%20(7).jpg

Is that the one with the gold wheels, I always loved those.
Thought that they also came in a light metallic blue, but not so sure about that.

searched on Google1
not conclusive proof I realise ...

Rover%20SD1%20(7).jpg
No the V8S was a bit rare, I'm sure they only built 500 units and it only came in Vulcan green, the other difference was the ' V8S ' on the back the S being stylised and in red, the only other difference was the hydraulic bonnet arms, I've got some photo's of mine, i'll see if I can post them on here...
Don't know what the original wheels were, mine had revolutions with black 5 spoke, similar in look to the American racing wheels on GT6.

Yes, found a shot of the V8S and yes gold wheels, as you can see the red rover has body kit and the rear shot of the blue rover is identical to mine, those are the wheels I had with the same body kit.

Its a shame because these cars did have a tendency to rot around the arches, sweet engine though, the 3.5 V8 had loads of torque and effortless power...

The V8 Sport version, a car we own, is rare. Gold Body and the gold rims. Huge heavy cars, but immense power. Look and sound beautiful, would love to see them in :cheers:

Back