Rs6 advant have full aerokit?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mstcle323
  • 24 comments
  • 1,244 views
Messages
660
Messages
mstcle
Can the rs6 get a fullbody aero kit????
 
You mean like race modification? If so, you can't.
 
A wing I'm sure you can, side skirts probably not, very few cars have installable skirts and lids.
 


Yeah, I see new bumpers on that car at the very beginning.
 
The Audi RS6 Avant has a full bodykit in GT Auto, with a carbon front splitter, sideskirts, rear splitter and spoiler :D
 
Nice I'm happy:) I'm going to get that car and make it a stealth version black on black what do you think?its going to be the coolest rs6 online!this car is going to be.fun!
 
Last edited:
There is no carbon paint on the game sadly.

But maybe if you use a non metallic black, you'll get the effect you want.
 
Yes a black that is not matte black or too shiny you know right in the midde and Idea??

How much does it cost??
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice I'm happy:) I'm going to get that car and make it a stealth version black on black what do you think?its going to be the coolest rs6 online!

Uhm...just saying, but doesn't adding full aero kits kind of defeat the whole idea of a "stealth" car? Thought a "stealth" car was one that looks pretty much stock that had been tuned and the engine upgraded to make it perform at a higher level than others expect from it...
 
I'm not by my ps3
Likely neither are many of us if we're on here ;)

In any case I believe the sticker price comes in at just under 170k, sans upgrades.
 
No that is called a sleeper stealth is completely black like a fighter jet::) or like a shadow black on black.170k sounds good I have 300,000 right know because I sent a mill on a rally car:)
 
Think Batmobile. That's stealth.


Edit: Wrong thread, but I want Batman's car in a future DLC :)
 
Ya and a delorean from back to the future! Lol
 
I love it I'm wondering if there's tune for.it that has very high acceleration and cam go up to 240-250mph
 
There is no carbon paint on the game sadly.

But maybe if you use a non metallic black, you'll get the effect you want.

You can get a carbon-like paint from the Maserati GT
 
Back