RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister is having a parade, so you guys go ahead and start without me. I should be on around 7 PM EST.

My sister is having a parade, so you guys go ahead and start without me. I should be on around 7 PM EST.

i was on untill 6.30 your time then i got hella tired , ive been in a lounge with duman, shiro, nija, klutch,dmissle,deedub,the86d,etc , i was testing my new main car the BTR

Yeah sorry bro. I did not know about the parade.

pffftt i really want a car thats unique , i was like hey nobody uses a btr imma tune one , now i drift it , suddenly evrybody uses one , im getting mind:censored:

Yea... MegaMarc has been tearing up the BTR since day 1.
picture.php

Cut it out...

Anyway sorry guys went out for supper with the family, so I was late getting online. I will be online all day tomorrow and I promise that. :dopey: Anyway I'm going to be taking pictures of some replays we did so expect some pictures soon.

hey eric mind if i hop on gt5 with you guys? been feeling down as of late and been board.

gamerone00
hey eric mind if i hop on gt5 with you guys? been feeling down as of late and been board.

Your cool to hang with us anytime bro. You should know better than to ask. :)

hey guys , i was at an matsuri event from d-max yesterday , it was an 16 people lobby an i had manymany awesome tandems, we did like taps on parked cars and stuff , then we went with 16 people on kart space LOL , then autumn ring mini , there we did some awesome lap battles, i won 1 against snipez from dmax, then i lost against decoy , anyway , it was fun , looking forward to drifting today man ,i was drifting for 11 hours straith yesterday and by the end of the day tandemming went great, see you guys soon today! i wanna get some replays with my new camaro

@justdrift, yea i've seen him yesterday on that event , he really owns the car , but i mean like evrybody is using one now , i went to a random lobby and from 11 people 7 were using a btr or ctr yellow bird , i mean cmonnnn....

marbel69
hey guys , i was at an matsuri event from d-max yesterday , it was an 16 people lobby an i had manymany awesome tandems, we did like taps on parked cars and stuff , then we went with 16 people on kart space LOL , then autumn ring mini , there we did some awesome lap battles, i won 1 against snipez from dmax, then i lost against decoy , anyway , it was fun , looking forward to drifting today man ,i was drifting for 11 hours straith yesterday and by the end of the day tandemming went great, see you guys soon today! i wanna get some replays with my new camaro

@justdrift, yea i've seen him yesterday on that event , he really owns the car , but i mean like evrybody is using one now , i went to a random lobby and from 11 people 7 were using a btr or ctr yellow bird , i mean cmonnnn....

Just switched to my commodore. Im going to try and stick with it.

Just switched to my commodore. Im going to try and stick with it.

yea i made a camaro and it looks very nice imo , im working on a tune and ill stick to it , nobody uses it so im happy, its now in matte blck with white stripes and the nascar rims in white , it really is a beauty

marbel69
yea i made a camaro and it looks very nice imo , im working on a tune and ill stick to it , nobody uses it so im happy, its now in matte blck with white stripes and the nascar rims in white , it really is a beauty

Blah usdm hunters here! Message me today to take the test to become a GTDL judge . I will be giving tests from 11am est to 4pm est. You will only have 20mins to complete.

Well we got the video done. I hope you all like it. :guilty: Ill take pictures after I eat to give a little preview. :sly:👍 It was me, Mar and Dee. Sorry if you missed it.

Eric1512
Well we got the video done. I hope you all like it. :guilty: Ill take pictures after I eat to give a little preview. :sly:👍 It was me, Mar and Dee. Sorry if you missed it.
Miata Missile maddness! >:3
Yes maddness needs both "d"s

Nice klutch. Anyway today was an overall good day. Pulled off some pretty sweet stuff for the team video, drifted with my bros again finally, and had fun on my wheel. I am finally figuring why my 135i likes to spin, that will be tomorrow nights project. Anyway I think we will start recruiting more and kicking some of the old. Its hard to do, but when people are not on for months it slows the team down. There are some members who get exceptions because they have been on the team for years and has made the team what it is today. Anyway I'll update you guys later what the plan is.

yesterday was awesome , i had so much fun , really awesome stuff with the bros lol, i got this new HD cable so now im beasting in HD its really awesome , the details are amazing , seeya soon on track bros , i love this family <3

@klutch , omg that last pic is awesome! really nice stuff , i have the same car with same colour on my old acc i'll send it to you mate i dont use it anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back