RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,062 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even in the OP
 
Ha ha no worries eric. I should be on for a slide tonight, it's my first day back at work and I just want it to end so I can drift.
Yeah I know what you mean...

I'm not even in the OP

Mar needs to update the OP, it hasn't been updated in awhile. I will make sure it gets done. Ill tell Mar on PSN. 👍
 
Yeah I know what you mean...



Mar needs to update the OP, it hasn't been updated in awhile. I will make sure it gets done. Ill tell Mar on PSN. 👍

ill do it right now
whats ur rsm acc ?
 
My name is spelled wrong in the OP.
 
My name is spelled wrong in the OP.

how can DR be spelled wrong? iff you were talking about that stripe... look again thn its gone now
 
Thanks for fixing them Mar. 👍

RSM-EXC is Eddy.
 
no problem , i need eddy his rsm name though i cant remember what it was

RSM-EXC and also RSM-Wolf. WE were missing them. :crazy:
 
RSM-EXC and also RSM-Wolf. WE were missing them. :crazy:

wolf is on there ithink

edit : now he is

wow we are pretty full i see, i think we might need to get rid off some people who are never on
 
Who's ready for this weekend? Might change my car again. Been feeling this Monaro so I'll try it this weekend and see how it works.
 
Who's ready for this weekend? Might change my car again. Been feeling this Monaro so I'll try it this weekend and see how it works.

i am very ready man , looking forward to it
 
Wolf is on there I think

No he is not. I think we need to start a section database of some kind on here. So if your bored and wants to try a section you could. I have a lot of sections I think people would like.
 
No he is not. I think we need to start a section database of some kind on here. So if your bored and wants to try a section you could. I have a lot of sections I think people would like.

yea i have a few to , like that one on monza and on nurb gp
 
yea i have a few to , like that one on monza and on nurb gp

We would need someone to make track maps or even section videos. I know some people are not so sure of the section at GVS, they sometimes go wide in the turn after the wall, but that is a inside clip. Same with the first turn, some stay way inside and miss the outside clip.
 
I now like my Z33 Roadster to drift with lol, Just need to work the trannmission out since its N/A and weighs 1550KG, But it great car honestly since its stock lol
 
We would need someone to make track maps or even section videos. I know some people are not so sure of the section at GVS, they sometimes go wide in the turn after the wall, but that is a inside clip. Same with the first turn, some stay way inside and miss the outside clip.

i can do normal quality videos and put them in a new tread
 
Eric1512
We would need someone to make track maps or even section videos.

I could take care of that for you.
 
ur not in rsm so ....

I do not care who does it Mar, I just think it is a good way to make the community better. If you want to help that is fine Slick.
 
ohh in that case sorry slick tup:
 
Google images and a photo editor with a drawing tool... simple as that... how I did mine for my comps
 
Just wondering as I could do it in good HD quality. Didnt get new wheel yet though.
 
here is a edit i did

before:
London_1.jpg


after:
London_1kopiekopie.jpg
 
here is a edit i did

before:
London_1.jpg


after:
London_1kopiekopie.jpg

GT5's quality for Standard Cars <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Lol but try to get pictures with wheels that are more spaced out(from a real life image to add to your GT5 image), it's easier if you're not trying to tuck the wheels under the fenders.

But nice picture though :)
 
SPANK
Who's ready for this weekend? Might change my car again. Been feeling this Monaro so I'll try it this weekend and see how it works.

I'm ready to most likely fail lol. I'm goin to give it my best shot I'm just still struggling with my chasing it's so hard on the wheel.
 
Who will be online today?
 
I'm going to try to get on tonight guys,
 
I can't tonight I have my son but I will be posting the line video and cp's for this weekend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back