RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait guys may i ask a question? why is 8th not using his RS account? and why is he not on the op... anyways great job in the comp and great to see we win, AGAIN! Jk

gamerone00
wait guys may i ask a question? why is 8th not using his RS account? and why is he not on the op... anyways great job in the comp and great to see we win, AGAIN! Jk

He left the team... I'll explain on PSN. Thought you knew, happened about a week ago.

Team RedSuns wins it's third VDC event in a row. Congrats to my bro Eric for killing it out there & putting RedSuns on top... yet again! :sly:

Ehh... just thought this should be on this page too... looks way too good. :lol:

040DC3E1-FA30-4EDB-8CC4-234E3174360D-12748-000003D1FE87A152.jpg

Heres what you wanted eric. Not exactly ehat you asked for but hopefully you like it

guess whos back :D

hahah your avatar owns the place :drool::drool:

and i just came off gt5, DW helped me on my 300zx and its alot faster now, i had a pretty sweet session with him and with the86d , we did a section on cape ring and i like it alot :)

hahah your avatar owns the place :drool::drool:

and i just came off gt5, DW helped me on my 300zx and its alot faster now, i had a pretty sweet session with him and with the86d , we did a section on cape ring and i like it alot :)

Lol, I made one last night for you. Ill send it off when I'm on. It entered Indy 6 MPH faster than what my Z4 did, so yeah its kinda quick on CM. :scared:

Eric1512
Lol, I made one last night for you. Ill send it off when I'm on. It entered Indy 6 MPH faster than what my Z4 did, so yeah its kinda quick on CM. :scared:

I changed spanks mind. I made my Mustang faster than it used to be. My wing just annoys ppl lol. Cant wait to see you guys on the track :P

thanks man , but i think ill stick to CH but thanks man ill test it out !

@8th yea man i would like to see ur winged stang , i just tuned a stingray and a mach 1 they own :drool:

I changed spanks mind. I made my Mustang faster than it used to be. My wing just annoys ppl lol. Cant wait to see you guys on the track :P

thanks man , but i think ill stick to CH but thanks man ill test it out !

@8th yea man i would like to see ur winged stang , i just tuned a stingray and a mach 1 they own :drool:

Ok sure bro! I seem to love tuning cars for people now. And Oj is back guys!

I wont be able to see it in VDC, Ill miss round 2, so you have a chance 8th. :sly:
I think I'm going to go back and tune some of my classic cars. My M3, Challenger, Cobra R, and I might have you help me with a stang 8Th. :sly: I hope we can keep our VDC streak going with me and Mav missing round 2!

I wont be able to see it in VDC, Ill miss round 2, so you have a chance 8th. :sly:
I think I'm going to go back and tune some of my classic cars. My M3, Challenger, Cobra R, and I might have you help me with a stang 8Th. :sly: I hope we can keep our VDC streak going with me and Mav missing round 2!

i will do my best , i think the section will decide , im really aiming for a podium this time , maybe its just a dream but i am going for it , i was almost there in round 1 so lets goooo team marbel hahaha :crazy:

i will do my best , i think the section will decide , im really aiming for a podium this time , maybe its just a dream but i am going for it , i was almost there in round 1 so lets goooo team marbel hahaha :crazy:

Dude, I was surprised we made it past top 16! I guess I was doubting to much.

ye i guess so im very happy, spank made a mistake int the pointlist so that means im in 8th place stalking my preys LOL

and we just hit the 500 posts on out tread (happydance)

Eric1512

Sure :P but i will remain the Stang Genius :3

you are a boss in it cause there is a V8th in there ( you see what i did there ...)

Lol I guess if 8th wins round 2 it will still count for RedSuns because he is part of the history. We made that monster! Lol. :sly:

Lol I guess if 8th wins round 2 it will still count for RedSuns because he is part of the history. We made that monster! Lol. :sly:

true story bro , actually i miss the thingy on my ps3 popping up "" RedSuns-Riyoshi signed on""

What do you guys think of a comp this Sunday? I would need help organizing it, but it would be just for fun. We might make some prizes up, like some RedSuns send cars of the persons choice to them? And maybe for the winner I'll tune a drift car from ground up for the person. Who knows, just a quick idea.

Eric1512
What do you guys think of a comp this Sunday? I would need help organizing it, but it would be just for fun. We might make some prizes up, like some RedSuns send cars of the persons choice to them? And maybe for the winner I'll tune a drift car from ground up for the person. Who knows, just a quick idea.

I am in...

I would sign a petition to have 8th hauled back to RedSuns's custody haha

Well tonight, I'll go section hunting because I want something unique. Either way I'll post a track map of the section before hand .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back