RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@asa , ill talk to eric frist
@neon ohmygod im screwed lol , yea im just happy to be in top 8th already, lets practise together tomorrow and beat them guys

SOOO TEAM REDSUNS is in the top 8 of vdc again , its now on me and velineon to get a win out of it , lets try it man lets get our teammates to be proud on us!👍

SOOO TEAM REDSUNS is in the top 8 of vdc again , its now on me and velineon to get a win out of it , lets try it man lets get our teammates to be proud on us!👍

We will be proud of what you all do no matter what. This team has made so much improvement. Win or lose you guys rock! Just think of areas that are dangerous when tandeming and back off if needed. When leading think of it as a qualifying run, no matter what the person chasing tries keep on your line. Anyway I'm headed to the next hotel which is 2 hours from now, so talk to you then. Good Luck if I'm not able to get Internet.

Eric1512
We will be proud of what you all do no matter what. This team has made so much improvement. Win or lose you guys rock! Just think of areas that are dangerous when tandeming and back off if needed. When leading think of it as a qualifying run, no matter what the person chasing tries keep on your line. Anyway I'm headed to the next hotel which is 2 hours from now, so talk to you then. Good Luck if I'm not able to get Internet.

Don't feel bad Eric. I wasn't feeling good plus my alarm never went off.

Good luck RedSuns in the comp tomorrow

thanks guys ,
and @ eric ill follow those tips and ill give it a shot,
there's only one problem.... hes called ONO haha

hey guys i have lots of pic to post. been thinging about making photo gallery but might just post em ere. First car wil me Re Amimaya. :)

hey guys we didnt do bad at VDC , veli went 4rd , he could battle for 3rd but lagged out , and i lost to ono , but we had a great battle , my best one yet , i think i did good and im happy , maybe ill gain some spots in points

Eric went from 1st to 6th in points by missing 1 round. But I moved down to 14 ugh i need 2 more round of making the top 16 and decent finishing spots.

SPANK
Eric went from 1st to 6th in points by missing 1 round. But I moved down to 14 ugh i need 2 more round of making the top 16 and decent finishing spots.

Trying to get rookie of the year *_*

Good job today guys! I'm headed home now, so ill be on tomorrow night. I'm honestly not bothered with VDC much anymore because I'm learning with the wheel. I will try my best to do each round, but don't expect much. Anyone else agree that Matt Field beat Daigo? Sure Field bumped the wall but Daigo was making many corrections. Anyway I'm sad that Vaughn made that mistake, but that's drifting. Overall I think Millen was looking the strongest. Anyway I got photoshop now, so expect more great pictures from me.

Good job today guys! I'm headed home now, so ill be on tomorrow night. I'm honestly not bothered with VDC much anymore because I'm learning with the wheel. I will try my best to do each round, but don't expect much. Anyone else agree that Matt Field beat Daigo? Sure Field bumped the wall but Daigo was making many corrections. Anyway I'm sad that Vaughn made that mistake, but that's drifting. Overall I think Millen was looking the strongest. Anyway I got photoshop now, so expect more great pictures from me.

I need to keep up with FD, but I can't wait to see your pictures!

And guess what? It looks like I'm getting a car before my license maybe next summer. My dad's buying a new car and it looks like I'm getting his 2005 Honda Civic Sedan (Don't hate :lol:).

I feel like doing something like this just with 16x8.25 +0 XXR 527s:

6075405691_875b15d588_z.jpg

6007469949_959d4cea6f_z.jpg

Sorry for going even more off-topic! Just excited :D

Holy crap guys, I just found out that Daigo is the champ... 🤬 YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont want to bring too much attention to this but marbel take my name and my banner for VDC off, i state my leave

dont want to bring too much attention to this but marbel take my name and my banner for VDC off, i state my leave

Cya bro. I'm working on making the team more organized. Ill have something up later, so expect changes soon!

He just got bored of GT5, Nothing bad about the team he just moved on. Hey congrats on getting into MLD, hope you like it. :crazy:

yea congratz man , and gamer ill miss you so hard , you are my bro now for like almost 2 years and this is the second team we are in together, i had great moments with you , and you are always welcome in my lounge , see you around mate, i will miss you!

edit : here is a little experiment , feedback please ^^
abstract-ipad-wallpaper-01.jpg

it looked better on photoshop i must say

I like it mar, just use x2 if your going to edit pictures because they are better quality. And what year of photoshop do you have? I just got CS5 so I'm working on learning Photoshop. if any of you have a cell phone and you can text send me a message of your number! I am going to start having weekly meetings weather it be on GT5, in a chat of some kind or even in our social group. Anyway here is a picture of my beetle I decided on working on in photoshop.

*marbel : nice picture, but i need to be more door to door in the next one loll
and with another car hehe !

*eric : nice looking bro.

** my GF dont work much these days, hard to have the TV for me all night long
and this weekend, its the Round 3 Of the RC Drift comp (Im 9th place on 22)
so, friday night I go pratice to be ready for saturday :) see you soon guys :)

DriftAsator
*marbel : nice picture, but i need to be more door to door in the next one loll
and with another car hehe !

*eric : nice looking bro.

** my GF dont work much these days, hard to have the TV for me all night long
and this weekend, its the Round 3 Of the RC Drift comp (Im 9th place on 22)
so, friday night I go pratice to be ready for saturday :) see you soon guys :)

Thats fine Asa. It's been busy for everyone lately. Just ride the wave till we get a time where no one is busy and we will kill tandems like always. I am on almost every night 6-8 on school nights and on the weekend almost all the time. So just hang in there guys, we have been in much greater slumps before! I will also start doing more events of some kind to help improve our members online. Anyway it's late and I have school, so good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back