RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
funkthehype
Can i join tonight ??? need to practice with the pros :D i cant improve my skills by running alone anymore :)

I'm not on because I have school, but I'm sure others are. Anyway I want to take the time to welcome RedSuns-Loc2Loc. So please add him guys.

Eric1512
I'm not on because I have school, but I'm sure others are. Anyway I want to take the time to welcome RedSuns-Loc2Loc. So please add him guys.

Thanks Eric for the introduction. I appreciate you guys having me on the team again. You guys are pretty much my favorite team on here (no offense to any other team I have just known these guys for a long time haha i love you all).

I know some of you are wondering what happened to KYOKI. Well over a screwed up situation that honestly has made me pretty upset with a few of my closest friends. I will explain more in time. Right now I told them I just need my space. But i will say this. KYOKI is dead and also my 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 will die with KYOKI. I really don't want to talk much about what went on right now because I am just shock in awed by this whole thing. Everyone in KYOKI meant a lot to me. I just couldn't believe this.
Anyway if you want to know just ask me in a few days I will explain.

I am sorry i didn't say anything before deleting everyone off my KYOKI-Zach account but I just felt like it was needed.

I am glad to be back on THE REDSUNS MAFIA. Feels really good. I love that you guys are having me back. Great group of guys here.

If you had me on my KYOKI-Zach account I would love to have you back. Add me RedSuns-Loc2Loc.

Come check out my new ride. See you soon :)

ORPHANTHIRTY7
Thanks Eric for the introduction. I appreciate you guys having me on the team again. You guys are pretty much my favorite team on here (no offense to any other team I have just known these guys for a long time haha i love you all).

I know some of you are wondering what happened to KYOKI. Well over a screwed up situation that honestly has made me pretty upset with a few of my closest friends. I will explain more in time. Right now I told them I just need my space. But i will say this. KYOKI is dead and also my 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 will die with KYOKI. I really don't want to talk much about what went on right now because I am just shock in awed by this whole thing. Everyone in KYOKI meant a lot to me. I just couldn't believe this.

I am sorry i didn't say anything before deleting everyone off my KYOKI-Zach account but I just felt like it was needed.

I am glad to be back on THE REDSUNS MAFIA. Feels really good. I love that you guys are having me back. Great group of guys here.

If you had me on my KYOKI-Zach account I would love to have you back. Add me RedSuns-Loc2Loc.

Poor Kyoki :/ well at least you're not alone, i hated not being with a family tbh. Good luck I'll add you today. [no school + electricity back = hell yea! ^_^

well you are more then welcome mate , im very glad you made the decision to rejoin us, you are a awesome guy and drifter and you've always respected us,

i will add you as soon as i get online , but i won't be online this evening , im going on a fishin trip, ill be back tomorrow night and ill give you guys a proper tandem in my miuraaaaa lool
seeya guys soon

I<3RSM # Drifting Family

and since pac is back , i moved him back to the active members

@ Eric : Nice Video, now I saw and I can know what guys was talking about
and I will make a car to fit with.

@ Zack : Welcome back in RSM.

@ Everybody : Happy Halloween. ... I'm scared alone at home :nervous:

@ Eric : Nice Video, now I saw and I can know what guys was talking about
and I will make a car to fit with.

@ Zack : Welcome back in RSM.

@ Everybody : Happy Halloween. ... I'm scared alone at home :nervous:

Lol yeah its awesome. Happy Halloween to you also.

The8thWonder
I wish i could see more RS at GTDL well wish L2L luck ^_^ some interesting competition here.

Yep. And thanks.

I finally made a photo gallery thread. Hope you guys will check it out.

I don't know how to post the link that says the title of the thread so i just went to "open in browser" on my phone and copied the link.

Anyway check it out guys hope you like the pictures. I will also have a replay of the run I made uploaded soon.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7766240#post7766240

Huh that easy I guess it did that when I copy and paste the link I didn't know that. Guess you learn something everyday.

And i have a new video up if you guys want to see it. It is on here.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=262858

And maybe today we can record some videos for the RedSuns thread if you guys want

Last edited:
Guys I just updated my gallery so check it out and please comment! And welcome back Zach! :D

maveric25
Guys I just updated my gallery so check it out and please comment! And welcome back Zach! :D

Nice pictures I did leave a comment. And thanks like i said before it feels good to be back.

Speaking of back... When are you going to be able to get online and come drift?

Nice pictures I did leave a comment. And thanks like i said before it feels good to be back.

Speaking of back... When are you going to be able to get online and come drift?

I really don't know, still no internet at home plus my PS3 is getting 🤬 up now :grumpy:

idk LOL i was watching tv and then PUFFFFFFFFF suddenly explodes!
alot of sparks and things xDDDDD it was cool to watch though ...

Lol. Sounds like you need a new TV. I guess we'll see you later when you get a new TV. Anyway sorry guys I was out tonight working on upgrading my laptop. When I'm all done it will be mega fast. 500 GB and 8GB of Ram, Windows 8. So expect me recording a lot of videos then because I will be able to maybe even do live streams. Anyway see you all tomorrow night with a new laptop. :sly:

Lol. Sounds like you need a new TV. I guess we'll see you later when you get a new TV. Anyway sorry guys I was out tonight working on upgrading my laptop. When I'm all done it will be mega fast. 500 GB and 8GB of Ram, Windows 8. So expect me recording a lot of videos then because I will be able to maybe even do live streams. Anyway see you all tomorrow night with a new laptop. :sly:

Nice! What type of Laptop is it?

xXShadowXx
idk LOL i was watching tv and then PUFFFFFFFFF suddenly explodes!
alot of sparks and things xDDDDD it was cool to watch though ...

Hahahaha only you would just watch your tv suicide bomb itself and say "it was cool to watch though".

If it was me that happened to. It would most likely happen like this.
1. Dead silence with a blank stare for about a couple minutes.
2. Then following the silence i would start cursing at the top of my lungs.
3. Then be kind of upset probably saying "i can't win for losing" followed by more cursing.

Eric1512

Sounds great. Hope windows 8 works good for you. I haven't tried it yet.

But anyway i will be on in a few to tandem. Hopefully the connection to PSN has improved from a hour ago

and im back people , i had the worst fishing trip everrr, i got caught in a massive storm and i didn't catch anything -__- , but now im back and ill be on this evening for some epic sliding LOL , seeya guys then ^^

Before:

NrburgringNordschleife_zps02f37a63.jpg

After:
NrburgringNordschleife01_zps7cf016c6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back