RUF 3400S at Monaco TT

• Thread starter Bopop4
  • 10 comments
Canada
Guelph, Ontario
This will be a fun little TT for people to do, no commitments. (This will be for points in the 3400S Challenge series though, if you want to do more races in the series then just stick with it.)

Gran Turismo Mode : Free Run
City Circuits : Monaco (Côte d’Azur)
Manufacturer : RUF - 3400S
All Driving Aids : Off
Tyres : Sports - Soft
Upgrades: Racing Exhaust & Filter, Racing Brakes Kit. N/A stage 2.

No oil changes.
Fastest driver posts a video.
OLR rules apply, no wall contact or cheating of any sort.
Post up your times by the Monday the 30th at 4am GMT.

Last edited:
Oh 🤬 me. :lol:
It's the 30th.
Edit: Also changed the NA tuning to stage 2, since there actually is no stage 1.

Last edited:
1'39.633
If I can't improve upon that lap, then it wil be one of my worst effort in any TT to date.
I SHOULD be running in the mid 1'38 range but I can't get the push out of the car.
Best I could do with these settings would be a 39 flat, so I'm disappointed in myself for not getting that last half second.

Last edited:
Wow, there's no way I'm finding three seconds.
I'm not a huge fan of the car, and I struggle with the track, too.

I'm thinking this is going to be my worst effort as well.

:mad: :banghead:
And then I realize that I accidentally have an ECU on the car.
🤬 idiot.... Time to do some more LEGAL laps.
1'39.684
I lost a half second from the ECU, but then gained it back by actually driving the car, and not trying to steer it like a drunk.

Last edited:
Well I'm splitting you guys nicely; 1:41.073
I like the challenge of driving this track, but it's really tough to nail a full clean lap, if I combined my best sectors I'd gain close to a second.

I guess your the undisputed RR Monaco Champ Bopop4, checking my rankings reminded me of the other time you whooped us up at this track.

Thanks shotamagee, I've run so many laps there that it feels like a glove.
Next track will be tighter, but I'll wait till the 30th incase anybody wants to improve their time.

Final standings.
Bopop4-1'39.684
shotamagee-1:41.073
thc118-1'42.324
Congratulations to everyone who participated.

Points.
shotamagee-46
Bopop4-45
thc118-41
mySLKwilleatyou-22
northmeade-19
(Somebody correct me if those are wrong.)

My very belated / requested settings for this round, (these are the last settings that were on the car, and they match the engine parts so they should be right.)

RUF 3400S
Parts: Race Exhaust, NA Stage2, S3 Tyres, (forgot to check if I'd installed the brakes (probably did)) - 373HP.
Settings:
Sport Suspension:
-,-
-,-
-,-
-,-
-,-

Back