DonZonda Messages 1,762 Germany Messages xXGalmOneXx Messages xXGalm OneXx Mar 12, 2012 #1 as named above I'm offering this car 0/0/0 I'm mainly looking for special paints such as DLC paints or tickets from level 20 to 23 👍 So make an offer!
as named above I'm offering this car 0/0/0 I'm mainly looking for special paints such as DLC paints or tickets from level 20 to 23 👍 So make an offer!
flat-6 Messages 458 Germany (GMT+1) Messages chr103118 Mar 12, 2012 #2 DonZonda as named above I'm offering this car 0/0/0 I'm mainly looking for special paints such as DLC paints or tickets from level 20 to 23 👍 So make an offer! Click to expand... Which colour has the BTR? (The GT5 RUF Colour Database) I can trade 17.3. for a level ticket (have all).
DonZonda as named above I'm offering this car 0/0/0 I'm mainly looking for special paints such as DLC paints or tickets from level 20 to 23 👍 So make an offer! Click to expand... Which colour has the BTR? (The GT5 RUF Colour Database) I can trade 17.3. for a level ticket (have all).
DonZonda Messages 1,762 Germany Messages xXGalmOneXx Messages xXGalm OneXx Mar 12, 2012 #4 mjm_98 What cars you want Click to expand... cars which aren't tradeable and I can get from those tickets. Which colour has the BTR? (The GT5 RUF Colour Database) I can trade 17.3. for a level ticket (have all). Click to expand... I will look that up
mjm_98 What cars you want Click to expand... cars which aren't tradeable and I can get from those tickets. Which colour has the BTR? (The GT5 RUF Colour Database) I can trade 17.3. for a level ticket (have all). Click to expand... I will look that up
DonZonda Messages 1,762 Germany Messages xXGalmOneXx Messages xXGalm OneXx Mar 12, 2012 #5 The color is Medium Blue now I checked the car again and it says one change ?! I never touched it... Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
flat-6 Messages 458 Germany (GMT+1) Messages chr103118 Mar 12, 2012 #6 DonZonda The color is Medium Blue now I checked the car again and it says one change ?! I never touched it... Click to expand... Sorry mate, I have the medium blue BTR already. The car obtains 1 change when you make it to your current car.
DonZonda The color is Medium Blue now I checked the car again and it says one change ?! I never touched it... Click to expand... Sorry mate, I have the medium blue BTR already. The car obtains 1 change when you make it to your current car.
DonZonda Messages 1,762 Germany Messages xXGalmOneXx Messages xXGalm OneXx Mar 12, 2012 #7 Alright no problem! Ohhh didnt know that... well it still has no milage or everything else.