Ruf BTR 86'

Ruf BTR 86'

I like the suspension set up for this, it's something that I always struggle with on my cars. I tried your setup at Spa and found a lot of difficulty on most of the corners. I think I figured out a way to improve your settings though (For my own personal style, no offense). I lowered the ride height to Front 83, Rear 78. Power Limiter 99.7% adding the racing exhaust. Then I Added 200Kilo ballast and set it to -50% and adding stage 3 Weight Reduction as well as the Carbon bonnet to give a Front/Rear Weight Distribution of 50:50. It is still a little twitchy, but seems even more stable for me. All that it needs is a slightly earlier braking and acceleration whilst front wheels are straight.

I like the suspension set up for this, it's something that I always struggle with on my cars. I tried your setup at Spa and found a lot of difficulty on most of the corners. I think I figured out a way to improve your settings though (For my own personal style, no offense). I lowered the ride height to Front 83, Rear 78. Power Limiter 99.7% adding the racing exhaust. Then I Added 200Kilo ballast and set it to -50% and adding stage 3 Weight Reduction as well as the Carbon bonnet to give a Front/Rear Weight Distribution of 50:50. It is still a little twitchy, but seems even more stable for me. All that it needs is a slightly earlier braking and acceleration whilst front wheels are straight.
To each his own man. I personally didn't like the feel of it when I started moving weight around. I liked the instant turn in the factory car had and just tried to make corner exit a little easier. It's a personal decision for me to not have different ride heights because when they fix it, every tune will be bad lol. If you use me for a starting point to make the tune yours I'm happy with that. Thanks for the review.

Back