Ruf ctr yellowbird

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoaoAleixo
  • 27 comments
  • 1,172 views
Messages
12
Portugal
Barcelona
Messages
JoaoTiagoAleixo
Hi there mates,

I would like to have the Yellowbird on my garage...
Can someone trade it to me!?
Request some car, if i have it i ill trade it...


Tks & Regards :)
 
ive got one ! just bought it aint been touched !
what u got to offer?
 
What u want that i can offer!?
Ask me for something...

:)
 
u have a tommy kaira ZZii?
 
That one i guess not...i saw it on used cars market this days, i hope its still there...if not, what else?
 
Bugger I was going to buy one this afternoon as I was cycling the UCD looking for a 22b or another xr8
 
Hey mate i have the 22B but its one of the favorites...let me think for awile, but do u have the Yellowbird?
 
Yer I've got one 0/0/0 I want a 76 ticket if you have one or a speed 12 ?
 
I will check for the Speed 12 , but i dont have the ticket. Sorry pal.
 
Just check for the speed 12 please
 
Ok man, i will check that. I will confirm when i arrive at my ps3
 
1967 ticket?
 
Sorry guys...

I had cheked my garage...i dont have what u want, except for 22B that Froudeybrand wanted.
But u can sugest any other car like the Jay lenos and i will check it.

💡
 
HEy...anyone else, please?
 
What other rate cars do you have ?
 
What are you offering for it?
 
What u want 4 it?
 
Send me a FR and I will send you the Yellowbird
 
Ask me for some cars and i will check for it...
 
FR means Friend request ;)
 
Nomad Diablo?
 
Herry13, sorry but i dont have it! :(

FR i thoutgth it would FR car...lolol
Ok tonight i will send it, my nick name JoaoTiagoAleixo.
 
Sorry pal, i had the chance once but i didnt bougth it, dont know why...
 
What else u offering impreza s22
 
Yellow bird has been sent sir!
 
Back