Ruf rgt '00

  • Thread starter Thread starter homeslice47
  • 7 comments
  • 607 views
Messages
224
United States
Daytona
Messages
homeslice47
I can make a trade right now. Thanks
 
I have several of these. 0/0/0 versions, 0 switch + mileage versions, various colors are also available. Name your choice please.

BTW - can't trade until Monday, is this alright ?
 
I would need it by sat. at the latest. I signed up for a league that runs this car.:dunce:
 
I can make a trade right now. Thanks

RUF RGT '00 443 HP 521 PP NO WEIGHT REDUCTIONS NO ENGINE UPGRADES
INCLUDES ALL CHANGABLE UPGRADES

what do you have to trade
 
Hey Guys, I'm looking for a RUF as well. I'm willing to trade... Please let me know.
 
Hey Guys, I'm looking for a RUF as well. I'm willing to trade... Please let me know.

Mate, welcome to the forum!
Just a tip, not everybody is happy when you use "their" thread for your own purpose.
So it is better to start your own instead (It is free!)
Bigger chance to find what you need as people look at the OP (first message) and that isn't your message :P

Cheers 👍
 
Back