Ruf Yellowbird Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter spdu4ea
  • 5 comments
  • 870 views
Messages
157
In honor of Stefan Roser and Faszination:



I think it would be fun to race completely stock yellowbirds around the ring...

Sports Hard
1150kg
485hp

Anyone else think so?
 
Last edited:
Yes...at least some of us do anyways :lol:

Why does your Yellowbird only have 395hp though? Mine has around 480hp I think (after an engine rebuild, but otherwise stock).
 
Oops, typo! mine has 485... Funny thing is I searched the forum for yellowbird but that thread didn't pop up within the first page. Just spent some time tonight at the ring and I couldn't get a clean lap in (but still a blast). my psn is spdu4ea if you're ever on and want to race
 
Just changed the oil in mine and it's still only 480hp. Maybe you have an air filter or something? Or maybe you just got a better used one :lol:

Took at shot at the Nürburgring on the sport hards. First lap was a dirty 7'53, second lap was clean at 7'45.641. Started into a 3rd lap and was ahead of my ghost since I was being more aggressive, but then tossed it away.
It's going to be really hard to string a super fast lap together since you're always on the edge with this car...even in a straight line! :crazy:
 
this car is difficult to drive, no doubt!
 
Anyone who wants to drive this car two laps on nordschleife in 1h and 30min?

Sorry for my english
 
Back