RUF's Wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter PonyLol89
  • 37 comments
  • 1,624 views

PonyLol89

(Banned)
Messages
81
Messages
Pyrone89
***UPDATE***

Until further notice no trading for RUF's
 
Last edited:
I got a RUF BGT? in blue, undriven, hot off the used lot. what can I get for it?
 
Ruf 3400 here if you want, can't trade for 14 hrs, done my trade for the day.
 
I got a RUF BGT? in blue, undriven, hot off the used lot. what can I get for it?

When done body restore and engine restore you get the MP4 12-c
 
sounds like a deal! however I cant trade untill wednesday! is that ok or to long for you? I understand if it is ;)
 
That is too long unfortunately.

I am especially looking for the RUF CTR2 now
 
What can you offer for a yellowbird?
 
I got a ctr2 but i already have the slr. Anything else you got? My next trade possible is 24 dec.
 
What can you offer for a yellowbird?

If you completely tune it, do complete body and engine overhaul + wash and oil you get the SLR
 
I got a ctr2 but i already have the slr. Anything else you got? My next trade possible is 24 dec.

Euhm a Lexus DTM (if you tune and do overhaul on the CTR2)
 
Already have that car sorry. Can you get me a Super GT car?
 
Not for a RUF CTR.
 
ive got a BTR fully modded
 
BTR?

Pics and specs pls to get a clearer picture of the car
 
663hp, dont have any pictures.
 
*
 
Last edited:
Not for a RUF CTR.

They are less expencive that the Lexus you offerd. I mean the RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 or Autobacs Arta Garaiya. Both are premium and 500k.
 
They are less expencive that the Lexus you offerd. I mean the RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 or Autobacs Arta Garaiya. Both are premium and 500k.

I thought you meant the Japanese GT cars.

Don't have any Super GT cars atm though
 
I thought you meant the Japanese GT cars.

Don't have any Super GT cars atm though

Ok fine, no problem. If you need a Ruf i got a few.

BTW. The cars I named are Japanese GT cars. Both are GT300 cars. The cars you mean are GT500 cars and cost aprox. 950k.
 
Ok fine, no problem. If you need a Ruf i got a few.

BTW. The cars I named are Japanese GT cars. Both are GT300 cars. The cars you mean are GT500 cars and cost aprox. 950k.

As you can see I am not in depth into the Japanese GT cars :D

I am looking for the Yellowbird and the CRT2
 
I'm still interested in letting both my tuned RUF BTR & stock CTR2 go tonight. Shoot me a PM.
 
I'm still interested in letting both my tuned RUF BTR & CTR2 go tonight. Shoot me a PM.

Problem is my stock is low.

Got a SLR right now (and just one of the car that you said, but I first want a second one)
 
I have a fully tuned Yellowbird with the engine overhauled and tuned a little bet for the tracks. Would you take it for that SLR.
 
I have a fully tuned Yellowbird with the engine overhauled and tuned a little bet for the tracks. Would you take it for that SLR.

Yep

PSN: Pyrone89
 
Alright cool. Let me eat dinner then i will send it to you right away. ok
 
Problem is my stock is low.

Got a SLR right now (and just one of the car that you said, but I first want a second one)

you not interested in the BTR?

I could do the CTR & BTR for that ENZO & '90 ZR-1 Vette, or is you vette not available.

I will fully tune the CTR too BTW.
 
you not interested in the BTR?

I could do the CTR & BTR for that ENZO & '90 ZR-1 Vette, or is you vette not available.

I will fully tune the CTR too BTW.
Sounds tempting. Gonna hold this maybe for later business.

Problem with that vette is that I want at least 1 of each car myself.... :nervous:
 
Alright cool. Let me eat dinner then i will send it to you right away. ok

Kind of late here (2 AM :D)

Could you do it now?

There is also someone else on PS3 chat in who is also wanting the SLR.
 
Back