RUF's Wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter PonyLol89
  • 37 comments
  • 1,624 views
Sounds tempting. Gonna hold this maybe for later business.

Problem with that vette is that I want at least 1 of each car myself.... :nervous:

OK no problem, I can't guarantee I will have both cars within the next couple of days, but if you make a decision you know where to find me. I will continue to search for RUF's for you if I end up trading the ones I already have.
 
OK no problem, I can't guarantee I will have both cars within the next couple of days, but if you make a decision you know where to find me. I will continue to search for RUF's for you if I end up trading the ones I already have.

Thanks mate, appreciate.

Just mail me any cars you are desperate for, so I can keep an eye open too
 
I have a yellow bird. (that happens to be yellow hahaha)
 
Funny I made you this offer before him and you turn't it down :\

Really?

I was looking through so much threads and posts that I forget all the details.
 
Back