OK no problem, I can't guarantee I will have both cars within the next couple of days, but if you make a decision you know where to find me. I will continue to search for RUF's for you if I end up trading the ones I already have.
OK no problem, I can't guarantee I will have both cars within the next couple of days, but if you make a decision you know where to find me. I will continue to search for RUF's for you if I end up trading the ones I already have.