Rules for posting league threads?

Ireland
Ireland
Hey all.

I lurk a lot here (photo threads mainly), but don't post much (like pretty much everything I do online).

I run a league, and we're switching from Project Cars 2 to GT Sport in January, but as a result, we're losing quite a few members and need to recruit new people to join.

Our league runs mainly through Discord. Is it okay to still make a thread recruiting members from here or is that considered poor practice? I tried looking for rules about posting about your league but can't find anything. If there's a rules list somewhere other than the FAQ in the site footer, please let me know. I don't want to give off the wrong impression right from the off.

Any advice / help is much appreciated.

EDIT: Ignore my post below because I see you've just created a new listing for league rules. Much clearer.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/online-racing-leagues-forum-guidelines.383662/

------
I read that rule and under no circumstance did I think that it applied here. That's referring to GT Sport leagues? I'm not charging anyone or selling a product. I understand if that's how the rule is applied, but the wording of that rule should be very different if that's the case. I'm not here to break any rules or farm users for my own site or whatever. It's just that the league is based via Discord because we use voice chat. A forum can't really do that. How do I meet the criteria to post that my league needs players? As you can see, I've not even mentioned the name of my league in anything here because I'm trying to do this within the rules.

Last edited:
Back