Rumors & Spy News (Plus Pics)

Originally posted by vat_man
Well, if the next generation Legacy/Liberty (due September) is a shocker, it'll probably be good for my resale...

That thing is a shocker, though - Alfa Romeo 147 meets Porsche 911. There's not a single Subaru element in there - except maybe the sills.

Oh yeah - after seeing a few of them around, I've gone off the new Impreza front end. Too Suzuki Baleno.

intro-01.jpg

5H20.jpg

Mmm. Even so, I prefer the Subaru.

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
Here is an actual spy photo...

I always thought the Murcialago was the replacement for the Diablo, or was it the Countache? Cant remember.

The Countach was replaced by the Diablo, which was in turn replaced by the Murciel...Murce...geez, you know the name.

That spy shot's a really old one of the Diablo - I think that's back from the days Chrysler were involved and started interfering with the styling.

No thats a current image...

Ok - had a sniff around. That was to be the Lamborghini Canto, intended to replace the Diablo, which was abandoned when Audi took over and saw what they were doing. They had huge cooling problems with the engine in it (hence the absurd intakes) but it was meant to be extremely fast - >350kmh.

Here is an actual spy photo...

I always thought the Murcialago was the replacement for the Diablo, or was it the Countache? Cant remember.

Check it out: the 'bull's wearing shoulder pads. :D

Honestly, you need to empty your browser cache. Somehow, you keep bringing up way-outdated news as "new".

Originally posted by vat_man
Oh - no argument.

Fortunately, we don't get the Baleno with that exact front end styling. We actually don't get the model at all anymore - it was cancelled for the 2003 model year and replaced with the infinitely better Aerio, which isn't that great of a car, but certainly better than the Baleno (called Esteem here - and Esteem Wagon) which nobody bought.

When does the re-styled Impreza debut? I haven't seen one yet, but I spend most of my time in rural Hell, so I'd assume it's out.

Originally posted by TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Land Rover will sue Mazda`s new 4X4 because, of the shape of the back i think.

So Land Rover, which is owned by Ford, will be suing Mazda, which is owned by Ford, over a vehicle's rear-end which doesn't even look remotely similar?

Quit spamming.

I,m Just trying to put my point out sorry, i might not ever come here again if you be like that.

I decide later on if i should stay here, or not thanx for not being bad to me thanx m8.

Back