Run B-spec 24/7 with no human input?? Yes!

  • Thread starter Thread starter limitedslip92
  • 8 comments
  • 936 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
6
Messages
limitedslip92
i can make close to 10 million a day on Like the Wind! :dopey:
 
You put this in the wrong section.
 
wow i can " " you to. what kind of life do you have that you have to be the thread police shut up. move it if you want O wait u cant :sly:

I have a life that afford me the time to do what I want. And right now this is what I feel like doing. :)
 
I have a life that afford me the time to do what I want. And right now this is what I feel like doing. :)

im not even going to argue with a ten year old you can have the last word if you want im not going to your level....im out :sick:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back