L limitedslip92 Messages 6 Messages limitedslip92 Jan 28, 2011 #1 i can make close to 10 million a day on Like the Wind!
freight48 Premium Messages 1,675 Messages tstrawbridge Jan 28, 2011 #2 You put this in the wrong section.
L limitedslip92 Messages 6 Messages limitedslip92 Jan 28, 2011 #3 freight48 You put this in the wrong section. Click to expand... the "question" is can you run b spec 24/7 the "answer" is yes this is how i wanted it
freight48 You put this in the wrong section. Click to expand... the "question" is can you run b spec 24/7 the "answer" is yes this is how i wanted it
freight48 Premium Messages 1,675 Messages tstrawbridge Jan 28, 2011 #4 limitedslip92 the "question" is can you run b spec 24/7 the "answer" is yes this is how i wanted it Click to expand... Right. It's B-Spec though...
limitedslip92 the "question" is can you run b spec 24/7 the "answer" is yes this is how i wanted it Click to expand... Right. It's B-Spec though...
L limitedslip92 Messages 6 Messages limitedslip92 Jan 28, 2011 #5 limitedslip92 the "question" is can you run b spec 24/7 the "answer" is yes this is how i wanted it Click to expand... freight48 Right. It's B-Spec though... Click to expand... wow i can " " you to. what kind of life do you have that you have to be the thread police shut up. move it if you want O wait u cant
limitedslip92 the "question" is can you run b spec 24/7 the "answer" is yes this is how i wanted it Click to expand... freight48 Right. It's B-Spec though... Click to expand... wow i can " " you to. what kind of life do you have that you have to be the thread police shut up. move it if you want O wait u cant
freight48 Premium Messages 1,675 Messages tstrawbridge Jan 28, 2011 #6 limitedslip92 wow i can " " you to. what kind of life do you have that you have to be the thread police shut up. move it if you want O wait u cant Click to expand... I have a life that afford me the time to do what I want. And right now this is what I feel like doing.
limitedslip92 wow i can " " you to. what kind of life do you have that you have to be the thread police shut up. move it if you want O wait u cant Click to expand... I have a life that afford me the time to do what I want. And right now this is what I feel like doing.
nyyellowtaxi Messages 436 Messages nyyellowtaxi Messages nyyellowtaxi Jan 28, 2011 #7 This is much less efficient and more complicate to set up than: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4631241 That you can setup in 2 minutes and make 20 million a day.
This is much less efficient and more complicate to set up than: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4631241 That you can setup in 2 minutes and make 20 million a day.
L limitedslip92 Messages 6 Messages limitedslip92 Jan 28, 2011 #8 freight48 I have a life that afford me the time to do what I want. And right now this is what I feel like doing. Click to expand... im not even going to argue with a ten year old you can have the last word if you want im not going to your level....im out
freight48 I have a life that afford me the time to do what I want. And right now this is what I feel like doing. Click to expand... im not even going to argue with a ten year old you can have the last word if you want im not going to your level....im out
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,462 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Jan 28, 2011 #9 limitedslip92 thread police Click to expand... Someone called?