Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,356 comments
And oh look, I read about atrocities from someone who ignores (or is fine with) the Ukraine's war crimes, such as shelling civilians (in Donetsk, Gorlovka and other cities), the Zaporizhia nuclear power station (that may result in a new Chernobyl) and dropping Lepestok landmines (the blow children's feet off) in civilian areas.
I hesitate to use a US analogy but... strong but her eMails vibe.

Бут гер иМеийлс

Last edited:
Here is an archived article from the Telegraph in which Zelensky calls to ban Russians from travelling to Europe as an anti-war sanction against their country. It's not like they can interview Russian holidaymakers to determine if they are part of the reported 17% that doesn't express support for Putin's actions during the invasion according to Bloomberg. I can't find anything that says he wants Europe to deport all Russians.

Last edited:
Wagner headquarters in Popasnay was demolished by St.HIMARS. Info about headquarters was leaked by proRF war correspondent with callout "Wednesday". There are chances that there was Prigojin himself.
No value is lost those wagners deserve it even more.

@MatskiMonk asked me, why am I not "brave enough" to take Ukraine's side. So, this is one (but not the only) of the answers. Why to be a "good Russian" if you are still treated like a "bad" one?
No one here is so stupid that they've forgotten about you falling over yourself to defend Russia's amassing troops at the Ukrainian border as something to laugh at the people expressing concern about it.

No one here is so stupid that they've forgotten you saying that if Russia did invade (which they wouldn't, of course), they would only be doing it in reaction to NATO expansion and strongly worded US statements and would only go in and recognize the separatist areas in Donbass that Ukraine had been dealing with with a heavy hand.

No one here is so stupid that they've forgotten you saying that Ukraine is equally to blame for the situation they've found themselves in for not following the Minsk agreements, even as Russia was actively attempting (and failing) to carpet bomb Kiev into submission hundreds of miles away from the disputed area.

No one here is so stupid that they've forgotten you saying that Russia invading Ukraine (again) in an attempt to annex large portions of it (again) was justified because something something something Iraq War.

No one here is so stupid that they've forgotten you repeatedly jumping in the thread unprompted to report on all of the salacious details of Russian military victories sandwiched in between people talking about the Russian military bombing a hospital or shelling an elementary school because you wanted to keep the thread "balanced."

Most of these things had happened in this thread long before those poor Russian athletes were told that they can't play tennis and Sony made it so you can't play GT7 so sad a true tragedy.

: ((

You're not brave enough to take Ukraine's side because you're a coward and a bully and a liar, just like the government you're constantly sucking off is.

Not many Russians are masochists who enjoy being spit in the face.
Unless it's the Russian government doing it, I guess.

Last edited:
Like it? Keep crowing over it. The tweet author doesn't mention that this man was a pro-Ukrainian Russian, he's been living in Kiev for the last 7 years, and he tried to enter Romania from Ukraine. In his tweet, he says he's heading back to Kiev.

What an irony - you root for Ukraine for so long but still get a pile of **** into your face just for being a Russian citizen. And some people even approve it. Another lesson for anti-Russian Russians to learn. Pretty much like Marina Ovsyannikova, who's been used once and thrown away like a condom.

The latest tendencies clearly show that for Ukraine and some on the West, there are no "good Russians" anymore. Every single person of Russian nationality (including you, my fellow @inCloud) is their enemy. Zelensky recently called Europe to deport ALL Russians (without regard to anyone's political stance, and including those who escape from prison sentences), and EU is now considering visa bans. Latvia and Estonia already closed entry for RF citizens. And they closed the doors right before the nose of anti-Putin people trying to flee to these countries. Way to go, civilised West. Not to mention other discrimination Russian people (regardless of who they support) face abroad in sports, culture and even everyday life. Just two years ago, the whole Western world was repeating "black lives matter", "racism bad", but it turns out that there's nothing bad about racism and ethnicity-based discrimination as long as Russians are the ones targeted. The masks are dropped.

@MatskiMonk asked me, why am I not "brave enough" to take Ukraine's side. So, this is one (but not the only) of the answers. Why to be a "good Russian" if you are still treated like a "bad" one? Not many Russians are masochists who enjoy being spit in the face.

I have some friends who were formerly anti-Kremlin, but now they support the "Operation Z". Not because they suddenly loved Putin, no, not at all. It was the West's russophobia and hypocrisy that opened their eyes. If someone thought targeting all Russians even in non-political fields (like banning them from sports, ApplePay and Playstation Store) will make them rise against Putin - I'll have to disappoint you, it's doing exactly the opposite. Reading Ukrainian tweets like "the only good russian is a dead russian" doesn't encourage much to be pro-Ukrainian, either.

I like you, too. Thanks. Have a good day, sir.
Sir, you can go lick Putin's peepee. I do not give a flying **** about whatever crap comes out of your mouth.

Just two years ago, the whole Western world was repeating "black lives matter", "racism bad", but it turns out that there's nothing bad about racism and ethnicity-based discrimination as long as Russians are the ones targeted. The masks are dropped.
That you think the two are comparable is pretty much as disgusting as the comments you made about BLM two years ago.

Or did you think we forgot your claim that BLM was rubbish because black people are more criminal?

We didn't.

Last edited:
@MatskiMonk asked me, why am I not "brave enough" to take Ukraine's side. So, this is one (but not the only) of the answers. Why to be a "good Russian" if you are still treated like a "bad" one? Not many Russians are masochists who enjoy being spit in the face.
Since you tagged me I'll return to this discussion. For what it's worth I still don't want to consider the Russian people the enemy, and I don't like the idea of waging a soft war against people that have done nothing wrong, and I don't share the view that innocent Russians need to suffer. I genuinely can muster more anger towards my fellow countrymen that parrot the horse **** our government spouts than I can Russians I've never met.

I don't really believe however that you're not simply pro-Russia for any other reason than 'because Mother Russia', but if you do have better intentions then you should probably spend less time trying to base your reasoning on Russia being the victim in a conflict where it is clearly the aggressor. At every stage you seem to have been justifying Russia's actions and not condemning them, that makes you (based solely on GTP, I obviously don't know you) the same type of Russian, as a type of Englishman I don't like. I'm not expecting every Russian to start throwing petrol-bombs at the Kremlin, but not trying to normalise and justify the war would be a really good start.

Last edited:
Interesting how buryats and kalmyk regions are suffering from high casualty rates while St Petersburg is non existent.

Im assuming non Russians are being sent in as cannon fodder.

Numerous examples of Dagestanis and Tatars getting killed.

Im assuming non Russians are being sent in as cannon fodder.
You are wrong. Elite russian assault troops consists, mostly, russians. And those were butchered in first days.
Interesting how buryats and kalmyk regions are suffering from high casualty rates while St Petersburg is non existent.
Its not nonexistent, but waaaay lower. Main reason is that here(I am from StPB) military career as private isn't considered as something good, but in Buryatia its biggest social lift available. Another big motivations for average Buryatian are money(comparable apartment here and in Ulan-Ude costs four to five times more) and revenge.

While average russian is xenophobic to some extent, current situation with disproportion between regions isn't only because evil Kremlin sending smaller ethnic groups in massacre and saving Slavs. Kremlin don't give a flying **** about you look, they looking at everyone as cannon fodder.

There are reports that today Russia may shut down the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant, and possibly even stage a major release of radiation into Western Europe as revenge for the recent special forces attacks in Crimea.

There are reports that today Russia may shut down the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant, and possibly even stage a major release of radiation into Western Europe as revenge for the recent special forces attacks in Crimea.
It would be a real shame if the winds happened to be blowing from the South West at the time.

That said, this operation by the Russians has been so bad, it wouldn't surprise me if they managed to screw up a nuclear meltdown and fail to cause it. As we've seen, Russians haven't been taught about the Chernobyl disaster, so they won't even have learned how to break a reactor in that way.

Are the Russians this crazy!!

Dont they realise that radiation does not discriminate that it will also kill them too.

Efforts of the Chernobyl liquidators have been in vain.

It would be a real shame if the winds happened to be blowing from the South West at the time.

That said, this operation by the Russians has been so bad, it wouldn't surprise me if they managed to screw up a nuclear meltdown and fail to cause it. As we've seen, Russians haven't been taught about the Chernobyl disaster, so they won't even have learned how to break a reactor in that way.
Or worse, misjudge the winds (as you said) and have it blowing from the North West/West, which would not only endanger Crimea, but potentially endanger Sochi as well.

Are the Russians this crazy!!
Yes, but as usual Cadet Bad Faith is just plonking in a fire-and-forget, unsourced chunk of speculation.

What's actually happening is that Russia is trying to shut the plant down in order to remove it from the Ukraine electricity grid (another aspect of their siege) but needs diesel to power the generators to cool the fuel rods.

They may, of course, incompetently create a meltdown in the process.

aGzWrAn_460s.jpg

(BTW, today is the day of restoration of Estonian independence from the Soviet Union.)
Oh yes, that other other time Russia the Soviet Union illegally occupied and annexed someone else's territory.

Still, better than "Вкусно и точка"/"Tasty and that's it" or Coca-Cola rebranded under Добрый/Kind one brand.

Land Cruiser with the daughter of the current main ideologist of russian fascism(not Z stupidity, real fascism) Alexander Dugin exploded near Moscow. Relationship between Putin and Dugin isn't clear, but Dugin and his daughter were both under sanctions.

Looks like Dugin's personal lust for blood just came back to haunt him for the rest of his life, however long that will be.

Trash family all around. The fact his equally trash book is being validated by the terrorist state as a geopolitical strategy guide makes the decision to establish a modern world Iron Curtain even easier.

Back