Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,238 comments
Rumours are coming out that the Cherson front line is collapsing fast too and that a serious number of orcs, 20k, is in danger of being surrounded.

Edit

axo2B3L_460s.jpg
I mean, who needs uniforms. Shirts vs skins always works.

Rumours are coming out that the Cherson front line is collapsing fast too and that a serious number of orcs, 20k, is in danger of being surrounded.

Ukrainians cutting RF forces from Dnepr, they are in few miles from NovoKahovskaya dam. I don't think they would start attack similar to what was done at Izum and Liman, more likely they want to finally cut any possibilities for supply. 20k is still 20k - frontline attack would be too costly.

Here's a big one. Russia has lost its seat on the ICAO council, a group of 36 members separated into three tiers of "importance" in establishing international aviation standards. Previously, Russia had been tier 1, or one of the 11 most prominent members of ICAO. Now they're not even on the board.

Last edited:
1664794582538.png

LINK
1664794605987.png

1664794805127.png

LINK

Didn't the dicktator say back in February that the Donetsk and Luhansk regions should be independent in their Ukrainian registered borders and called to "free" those lands?

So... are they going to leave all this red region towards the 2014 borders? The front line is shifting to the east pretty quick.
1664801088111.png

And in Kherson region, the frontline has also started to move rapidly to the south.
1664801120423.png

EDIT:
1664797849953.png

LINK

Last edited:
Didn't the dicktator say back in February that the Donetsk and Luhansk regions should be independent in their Ukrainian registered borders and called to "free" those lands?
AFAIK, he also said something about unchangeable constitution, no mobilization, no changes for old age pension, no third president term and other ********.

Well they are independent from Ukraine. He didn't mean they would be an independent country.

Well they are independent from Ukraine. He didn't mean they would be an independent country.
I mean, didn't he say that they recognized the borders of the DNR and LNR in the official borders of the regions and called to fully occupy them, but now they are talking about 2014 borders.

I mean, didn't he say that they recognized the borders of the DNR and LNR in the official borders of the regions and called to fully occupy them, but now they are talking about 2014 borders.
Btw, it means they want to give back Severodonetsk-Lisichansk 🤡

Last edited:
Kadyrov - I also believe Russian minorities should be used as cannon fodder first.

Last edited:
Probably mad when Zelesnky didn't put in a massive military order for his amazing robot that can barely walk.

Last edited:
Probably mad when Zelesnky didn't put in a massive military order for his amazing robot that can barely walk.
Or he did this moronic thing:

Pretty sure you will not get any fair election that way, unless we should also poll the US states to see who is willing to be in Canada?

Pretty sure you will not get any fair election that way, unless we should also poll the US states to see who is willing to be in Canada?
He is a dreamer without deep knowledge about RF/Ukraine situation. In ideal world this would be right, but we arent in ideal world.

Muskovite...?
Muskvetchuk.

Last edited:
Why is the coward sending his underage blood to die, rather than risking his own neck?
I say let them. I have seen all the TikTok videos from the Chechen troops, never have I seen less disciplined, less effective troops. I hope Russia gives them all the top notch equipment left so they can waste it in the dumbest and most ineffective ways possible.

Heck, even the Taliban have learned to actually use the sights on their small arms and employ the most basic infantry tactics, so they are already miles ahead of the Chechen.

Musk started another Twitter war with Ukraine president 🤣
Bad financial results coming up from Tesla that he needs to distract from?

I only have one human* blocked on any website anywhere. It's him, there, because all he wants is attention (so that attention isn't on other things) and all he does is say vile things to get it.

Suggesting a referendum in an enemy-occupied territory which has already seen dissident residents killed, tortured, tortured and killed, kidnapped, and kidnapped and killed, reducing the population who'd vote against continued enemy occupation in a referendum, as well as faked, gunpoint referendum that's already been held, is just... beneath contempt.

Edit: Huh, weird that anyone would find genocide worth a "🤣". Still, not entirely out of character.

*And several thousand gambling sites and spambots

Last edited:
Back