RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Well.. No i didnt steal your tune

Anti Roll is way different
extension too
and toe angle
and acceleration
AND Camber
AND!! Compression
nothing except Ride height is the same.... paranoid much..?
More is different than similar and only ONE is the same
:rolleyes:

Did I not say that I'm NOT accusing you of having stolen it?

I was pointing out some similarities, not going ZOMG U STOLD MAI TOON OMG OMG OH NOAZ.

RJ, chill. It's not stolen, there are too many different parts to it. And what if Ride Height is the same? Is it illegal to take inspiration from other tuners? But if Dylans did get "inspiration" from your tune, he should probably credit you, at least a bit.

See above. I was pointing out similarities not saying he stole it. He's the one making it all drama mamma BS with the new thread title.

Edit: I'ma go buy an energy drink... Don't let this blow up further while I'm gone.

RJ, chill. It's not stolen, there are too many different parts to it. And what if Ride Height is the same? Is it illegal to take inspiration from other tuners? But if Dylans did get "inspiration" from your tune, he should probably credit you, at least a bit.

I swear i did not copy or get inspiration from his tune

I will give RJ that too, Dylans, you are way overdramatisizing(sp?). Calm down. But still RJ, your post did sound pretty accusing. I would know, I've been a ripping judge on a GFX forum before =P

Four Tunes For Friday
Volkswagen Golf V GTi '05
r8Ldp.jpg

357Bhp/1112Kg

What You Need
Every Upgrade
Except Rigidity Improvement

The Tune

Transmission
186Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 8/-
Acceleration - 25/-
Braking - 15/-

Suspension
Ride Height: -22/-30
Spring Rate: 6.5/9.0
Dampers Ext.: 6/6
Dampers Comp: 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4
Camber Angle: 2.0/2.5
Toe Angle: -0.05/-0.10

Brake Balance
4/7

Comments
Understeer is common in FF cars and this is no exception.... but here at RVR we changed that on the 2005 golf and lightened it, we also made it more powerful as well
Enjoy!

Last edited:
I will give RJ that too, Dylans, you are way overdramatisizing(sp?). Calm down. But still RJ, your post did sound pretty accusing. I would know, I've been a ripping judge on a GFX forum before =P

It may have.

People need to learn that I'm a complete arsehole, don't understand why it always takes crap like this for them to figure it out.

Edit: You're doing your FWDs backward by the way.

Im not an troller and im not letting this incident ruin my reputation
Ok, Rotary im sorry for talking this out of hand but im having a bad day

Sorry, but... What the hell does being a troll have to do with absolutely anything ATM?

i dont really want to be involved i your discussion about the gallardo tune, but i think that your thread title is incorrect. dont know if you guys have talked about it somewhere else but if you read the posts in this thread it seems like Rotary isnt accusing you of stealing.

and to Rotary: there are some things that maybe are close to your settings but if you compare the tunes you see that the only thing that is close to your tune is ride height and maybe the spring rate too.

its almost a bit childish to even care about it, nokia and sony ericsson both manufactures products with the same basic idea: small portable phones that you can carry around in your pocket to make yourself more available but they dont argue about it and neither should you guys.

my point with this way too long message is: same basic idea but very different products.

edit: saw that you changed your thread title but i still think that the old one was incorrect

its almost a bit childish to even care about it, nokia and sony ericsson both manufactures products with the same basic idea: small portable phones that you can carry around in your pocket to make yourself more available but they dont argue about it
But apple and samsung argue with each other about phones and tablet devices!

Four Tunes For Friday
uYdRL.jpg

26wgY.jpg

775bhp/970Kg

What You Need
Weight Loss Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Loss
Stage 3 Engine
Fully Customisable Transmission
LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension
Racing Soft Tyres

The Tune

Transmission
255Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 20
Acceleration - 57
Braking - 10

Suspension
Ride Height: -30/-20
Spring Rate: 18.5/16.0
Dampers Extension: 6/7
Dampers Compression: 3/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/3
Camber: 1.5/1.5
Toe: -0.15/+0.15

Brake Balance
6/8

Comments
Take it easy around the corners a back will slide out a small bit, yes the oversteer is still here altough there is less, the car is a blast to drive and will put a smile or your face if you treat it properly.... McLaren gave us a F1 recently and told us make it capable of beating a Veyron on technical tracks.. we think we done it how about you?

7 seconds slower on Trial Mountain than a Pescarolo C60 Courage Le Mans Car

Last edited:
Four Tunes For Friday
JmT1J.jpg

MqyvM.jpg

922Bhp/1328Kg

What You Need
All Upgrades Minus Aero Kits

The Tune

Transmission
242Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 7
Acceleration - 45
Braking - 30

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-18
Spring Rate: 13.5/11.5
Dampers Ext.: 5/7
Dampers Comp: 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/5
Camber Angle: 1.0/1.5
Toe Angle: 0.05/0.15

Brake Balance
7/5

Comments
This car is very easy to drive.. simple but is so fast it can keep up with group C LM cars! Enjoy the tune.. i dont have much to say other than its simple to drive!
:D

Last edited:
Dylans1o
Thanks! I drew them myself :D

Yeah, I wasn't sure.

It's actually interesting when I think of it. A Digital picture of handwritten text on Paper. The juxtaposition of a Digital Image & Text on Paper could be artistic. I've seen less get a pass. lol.

The Only Irish Car Ever Made
DeLorean DMC-12
Proof that is indeed Irish

PBk7U.jpg

470Bhp/1071Kg

What you need:
All Upgrades Except Spoiler

The Tune

Transmission
193mph (that's much faster than 88mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 10
Acceleration - 40
Braking - 20

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 8.0/9.6
Dampers Ext: 6/7
Dampers Comp: 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/5
Camber Angle: 1.5/2.0
Toe Angle: 0.05/-0.05

Brake Balance
6/8

Comments
The only car made in Ireland ever... The DMC-12 (aka S2) was a very highly priced sports car for its time costing $25000 to the American Market.
The car handles just right with this but dont forget the rigidity improvement
and be weary of 88mph at all times
*RVR are not responsible for unwanted time travel

:D

Last edited:
Watch out when you hit 88mph.

It's funny a guy at work calls the Oscilloscope a "Flux" because it's a Fluke model. I was checking an injector yesterday and he asked me to bring him the "Flux" when I'm done. I asked "okay Doc Brown", he didn't get it.. lol.

Watch out when you hit 88mph.

It's funny a guy at work calls the Oscilloscope a "Flux" because it's a Fluke model. I was checking an injector yesterday and he asked me to bring him the "Flux" when I'm done. I asked "okay Doc Brown", he didn't get it.. lol.

Haha thats a good one :D

Tommykaira ZZII-R
My favorite car in GT5
B8z3c.jpg

743Bhp/910Kg

What you need:
All upgrades Except Rigidity improvement, Spoiler

The Tune

Transmission
249Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 20/45
Acceleration - 25/40
Braking - 35/20

Torque Differential
25/75

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-20
Spring Rate: 15.5/18.
Dampers Ext.: 3/4
Dampers Comp: 5/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/7
Camber Angle: 2.0/1.0
Toe Angle: 0.00/0.00

Brake Balance
5/7

Comments
My favorite car in this game and with good reason.
The ride is smooth its inexpensive and its lightning fast,
the only problem is understeer unfortunalty... but here at RVR we beleived we fixed the problem
drop in to RVR's garage today and try it

Isn't the text so fancy

HPA Motorsports FT565 Twin Turbo Audi TT
JyhKz.jpg

725Bhp/1338KG

What You Need
Stage 3 Engine
High RPM Turbo
Fully Customisable Transmission
LSD
Torque Diff
Fully Customisable Suspension
Racing Soft Tyres

The Tune

Transmission
236Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 8/10
Acceleration - 30/35
Braking - 10/15

Torque Diff
25/75

Suspension
Ride Height: - (-45,-45)
Spring Rate - (9.7,12.5)
Extension: - (6,8)
Compression - (5,7)
Anti-Roll - (3,5)
Camber - (2.4,1.1)
Toe - (-0.10,-0.15)

Brake Balance
5/6

Comments
The car didnt have bad handling before the tune but here at RVR we wanted to make the car feel right.
We gave the car a tune the entices oversteer but strangely it stays on the track quite well.
Try it out and while your at it paint yours the stock pale orange colour is hideous!

RVR's BMW Alpina M5
Vs.
Deutsche Rennsport BMW M5

Nurburgring Nordschleife
RVR Time - 6.57.896

Deutsche Rennsport Time - 7.00.526

Trial Mountain Circuit
RVR Time - 1.27.958

Deutsche Rennsport Time - 1.31.863

RVR Comments:
The car is easy to drive.. but understeer is slightly seen sometimes
the car feels as if it was stuck to the ground
it also takes the jump on nurburgring well
but brake early or else you might go off the track

Deutsche Rennsport Comments:
The car is difficult to keep on the track due to oversteer
the back will slide out on every turn and possibly spin out
the tune only gave me suspension settings though and i
kept the LSD and Brake balance the same on both tunes.

Interesting. :P

Not saying you stole it, just find it kinda funny we wound up with the same ride height, nearly the same spring rates, and the same difference in front/rear camber. Oh and pretty close diff/VCD settings.

Ya know... I don't want to stir up ****... but tonight I was noticing far more similarities in your guys' LFA tunes than that Lambo...

I didn't catch it through my first test, because of the 5 or 6 tunes I tested in between, but tonight I was doing a follow up test at tsukuba and did them back to back when I realized I wasn't changing very many things between the 2. Suppose that explains the lap times as well.

Side by Side

Code:
[SIZE="4"]                  [B] [U]RVR[/U]               [U]RKM[/U][/B]
[B]Ride Height:    -17 / [COLOR="red"]-20[/COLOR]         -20 / [COLOR="Red"]-20[/COLOR]
Spring Rate:    9.7 / [COLOR="red"]12.4[/COLOR]        9.0 / [COLOR="red"]12.4[/COLOR]
Extension:      [COLOR="red"]6 / 6             6 / 6[/COLOR]
Compression:    4 / [COLOR="red"]5[/COLOR]             5 / [COLOR="red"]5[/COLOR]
Anti-Roll:      [COLOR="red"]4 / 4             4 / 4[/COLOR]
Camber:         2.2 / 1.6         1.8 / 1.7
Toe:            -0.14 / -0.25     -0.16 / -0.29[/SIZE][/B]

Ya know... I don't want to stir up ****... but tonight I was noticing far more similarities in your guys' LFA tunes than that Lambo...

I didn't catch it through my first test, because of the 5 or 6 tunes I tested in between, but tonight I was doing a follow up test at tsukuba and did them back to back when I realized I wasn't changing very many things between the 2. Suppose that explains the lap times as well.

Side by Side

Code:
[SIZE="4"]                  [B] [U]RVR[/U]               [U]RKM[/U][/B]
[B]Ride Height:    -17 / [COLOR="red"]-20[/COLOR]         -20 / [COLOR="Red"]-20[/COLOR]
Spring Rate:    9.7 / [COLOR="red"]12.4[/COLOR]        9.0 / [COLOR="red"]12.4[/COLOR]
Extension:      [COLOR="red"]6 / 6             6 / 6[/COLOR]
Compression:    4 / [COLOR="red"]5[/COLOR]             5 / [COLOR="red"]5[/COLOR]
Anti-Roll:      [COLOR="red"]4 / 4             4 / 4[/COLOR]
Camber:         2.2 / 1.6         1.8 / 1.7
Toe:            -0.14 / -0.25     -0.16 / -0.29[/SIZE][/B]

But my tune has oversteer and yours have understeer (on racing Tyres).. probably the reason for those similarites was that before i was a tuner i think i was using your tune so when i made changes, i was probably making changes to your tune.
BUT
I can promise you those two tunes drive VERY differently on racing softs
Small changes can make a big difference... i knew i had a tuning company's tune on my LF-A before RVR but i didnt know which one... im guessng it was RKM's

Hell originally red valley racing was susposed to be a Racing group but we scraped the idea and decided to post our best car tunes up under RVR

Last edited:
what is the colour you used for the HPA Motorsports FT565 Twin Turbo Audi TT please also any chance you could do a mini tune please full on grip beast ?

what is the colour you used for the HPA Motorsports FT565 Twin Turbo Audi TT please also any chance you could do a mini tune please full on grip beast ?

The colour is Bleu lliade (I think thats how you say it)
Also, i'd say this tune has all the grip you need but i'll look into it later on!

Back