RVR's 1st Annual 525PP European Car Shootout!!! Final Tester and Tuner Results! :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,341 comments
  • 98,586 views
I might be interested Jack if you want to host tell me when and where. Can't guarantee my connection will hold up but willing to try at least.:cool:

cool man, well I'll send you a FR when I get on the PS3, and I'll just write on your wall or something when i'm gonna host one. 👍
 
Hmm... Reserve me a place in this, it should be fun.
 
Okok, later :) sleep now.
 
Since my wheel hasn't arrived, count me in. Tune coming soon.
 
So far tried
(After 2/3laps)
Lotus Elise: 1:30.8
HPA Motorsports Golf: 1:31.5
Audi S4: 1:33.2

The Audi seemed to handle so well yet it was much slower.
 
Last edited:
So far tried
(After 2/3laps)
HPA Motorsports Golf: 1:31.5
Audi S4: 1:33.2

The Audi seemed to handle so well yet it was much slower.

The S4 was one of my early favorites very nice car.
 
The S4 was one of my early favorites very nice car.

I thought it was on Racing Softs when I first tested it, it handles so well. but I couldn't get a fast lap
 
Last edited:
Audi R8 lol

I've gone off Audi's now
 
Dylans1o
Maybe but my R-ATE was chosen at least 3 days ago... :p :D

Not sure what your point is. What are you getting at? Just because I'm messing with an R8, what does that have to do with you at all?
 
Not sure what your point is. What are you getting at? Just because I'm messing with an R8, what does that have to do with you at all?

Nothing.. Its just my car will probably be the R8 its amazing if you tune it right
 
Last edited:
Had a go with the 497pp Lancia Delta (1:34)

Doesn´t seem to reach 525pp with this car :(


raVer
 
Had a go with the 497pp Lancia Delta (1:34)
Doesn´t seem to reach 525pp with this car :(
raVer
The one available from the NCD should reach 525 PP with a wing after break-in is complete.
 
I'm 1'28"700 with a german car. No R8 💡
 
RUF CTR2... praiano???
 
A simple S4 '03 . the R8 4.2 is 300 slower, i conttinue testing.

I've been working my way thrue the Audis and so far the S4 and TTS have been the fastest for me. The S4 is a couple tenths quicker currently but the TTS is brand new and not broken in yet so...all the Audis I've tested so far have been fairly easy to set up and run good laps with. Nice cars and easy to drive fast.
 
I didnt like the S4 1.35.091 compared to 1.32.432 on the R8
 
I think peoples driving styles and abilities have a huge impact on these cars. The 4wd cars I've tested seem very easy for me to get in the 1:34-1:35 range while I've struggled to get FR and MR cars into that same time range.
This may be a case where some cars will exhibit outstanding performance when driven by very good drivers and have very poor times when driven by more average drivers.
 
Back