RVR's 1st Annual 525PP European Car Shootout!!! Final Tester and Tuner Results! :D

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,341 comments
Caterham Seven time updated!
1:32.878!
Video posted!
BTW, what I should do to post the video directly here, and not just the link?

Just need to
-click the youtube logoon the reply to thread it will appear something like YOUTUBE] [/YOUTUBE
-copy on you tube the letters and numbers after the sign = ex: pKv26AzApsA
that you will paste in the middle YOUTUBE] pKv26AzApsA [/YOUTUBE

That's all meu amigo

Next update for raver and zero_speed.

Thanks for the review buddy. The Evora was my final DS3 tune, I used the triggers for gas/brakes. I recommend trying it, might make it easier for you.

EDIT: We post together i think.

Really. It's no more fun. This shootout layout is not working at all , and the result will not have any signification. The purpose is to test and learn something about different way to tune a car. For this we need reliables results. Sorry , that's what i think.

Agreed.

Also who do I need to send FR to for testing? 2nd post hasn't been updated in a bit so Ihaven't bothered looking at it today.

Are you giving all of them another go? I don't want my time to be worse :D

I've already tested your car enough 👍👍 :)
Actually, the cars that already have videos are the cars that I've tested enough!
But now I've just finished testing all cars!
I'm going to update the results!

Last edited:
LexSombra thanks for the video!👍👍
I've included it along with your comments in the Bergmeister's tune.:D

Thanks guys!
My test is finished, oficial result below.
And thanks Desperado! Ithink i'm getting famous :)

Test complete.

Sorry about the videos quality, I'm not with a decent camera right now, I'm rocording with my cellphone...

Wheel: Driving Force GT
Aids: ABS 1, everything else off.

Oficial Result:

1 - praiano63's R8 4.2 FSI 1:27.685
2 - zero_speed's Evora 1:27.812
3 - CSLACR's BMW M3 CSL '031:28.013
4 - Dylans1o's R8 4.2 FSI 1:28.105
5 - Slayer1002's M3 CSL 1:28.287
6 - ascr421's Audi TTS 1:28.392
7 - XDesperado67's Audi Pikes Peak Quattro 1:28.710
8 - shmogt's Miura 1:28.884
9 - Assassin Tuner's M3 '04 1:29.045
10 - Dr Slump's BMW M3 '07 1:29.085
12 - Jackthelad's R8 4.2 FSI Tronic 1:29.114
12 - raVer-'s M5 '05 1:29.233
13 - madmyk's Zonda C12 1:29.384
14 - GTP_Mafiaboy's Gallardo 1:29.767
15 - bigberry's Countach 1:29.839
16 - GfxJG's Zonda 1:30.120
17 - Temetias's Opel Speedster 1:30.556
18 - Krenkme's Opel Speedster 1:30.975
19 - CyKosis1973's Caterham Fireblade 1:32.878

zero_speed's Evora 1:27.812
Very good car!
It's very easy to drive, not so easy as the Coutach , that has a perfect handle, but it's still very good. It oversteers a litte, that is perfect for my driving style!
And there's no understeer! If you want me to make fast laps give me a car that doesn't understeers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GfxJG's Zonda 1:30.120
Sorry mate, but I really couldn't adapt to your car...It's ok to drive, but I tried to get a lap under 1:30 for more than 30min and nothing...
It's brakes are really good, but it sometimes oversteers on critical times!
I know that the car has much more to give, but it don't suits to my driving style, sorry...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bigberry's Countach 1:29.839
Man, I loved to drive this car! It isn't the fastest, but it handles like heaven! It understeers a litte, but it's still awesome!

ascr421's Audi TTS 1:28.392
What a car! It's not the kind of car that I like, because it understeers a litte on the corner's exits..
I like the car when it has a litte understeer like the Evora.But it stil made a great lap under 1:39! Perfect work, because I hate the TT :)

Correcting- ''I like the car when it has a litte oversteer like the Evora'' Not understeering

praiano63's R8 4.2 FSI 1:27.685
Perfect car!!I couldn't find a single problem, it seems that it was made for my driving style! There's no understeering, but there's no oversteering as well!
Great job my friend!

XDesperado67's Audi Pikes Peak Quattro 1:28.710
OMFG! When I saw this car I tought that I wouldn't get a lap under 1:30 but could! It's the faster SUV I've driven.Congratulations Xdesperado67, this tune was the most surprising one! The car handles pretty good and there is no understeer at all!

CSLACR's M3 CSL '03 1:28.013
This is the best M3 I've driven! Very good work! The oversteer is there, of course, but it's just a little, the way I like! The car suits with my driving style perfectly just as praiano63's R8!

Temetias's Opel Speedster1:30.556
I think I drove this car to It's limit. It oversteers too much, but with some practice you will handle it. It's very fun to drive BTW. Good job!

Dylans1o's Audi R8 4.2 FSI 1:28.105
Another very good R8! This car is perfect at corner's exits! No understeer at all! As good as praiano63's! Little more than 0,1s between them. They're both awesome cars!

Assassin Tuner's M3 '04 1:29.045
I'm on the limit of the car here too...I don't see where I can be faster...But the car is great! I always knew that the CSL was faster, because I've already driven both before. But great job assassin tuner, I tought that the difference would be more! This car hasn't as much grip as the CSL, and it oversteers a little more.

-raVer-'s M5 '05 1:29.233
There's another car that isn't hard to drive, but it understeers, that is terrible for my driving style...Good work, it isn't a bad time, but I really couldn't bring this car to top.Maybe beacuse it's much heavier than the others BMWs.

CyKosis1973's Caterham Fireblade 1:32.878
I tought that this car would be hard to drive, but it isn't. I felt like I was driving a formula car, very much grip on the corners. I think that the bad time is explained because of low engine power. It was a pleasure to drive it!

shmogt's Miura 1:28.884
Awesome car! Very technical! Is pretty hard to find a fast lap, because if you go 101% of what the car allows, it punishs you! You can't release the break without a little throtle imput, otherwise the car oversteers flawlessly. :) That's the only problem; instability while braking, the rear wants to enter the turn before the front. Awesome job!

madmyk's Zonda C12 1:29.384
Awesome work! This Zonda suits better to my driving style.
I really think it can go under 1:29, but I've tested it for 42min and that's the best I got.The car handling is good, no understeer, and a little bit of oversteer, just the way I like :)

Jackthelad's R8 4.2 FSI Tronic 1:29.114
Fast and easy to drive. The only problem? Understeer compared tho the othes R8s. This car is recomended for DS3 players, because it's very easy to drive, the praiano63's R8 and the Dylan's R8 have a little bit more grip.
If you use DS3 it's good to test this car.

GTP_Mafiaboy's Gallardo 1:29.767
The car is ok, the oversteer is there, and that's no problem for me, but the understeer is there too, and this is a big problem for me.
Very easy to drive too.

Slayer1002's M3 CSL 1:28.287
As good as the top 4 cars. Very similar to CSLACR's car in handling. I have nothing to say about it. It's just a perfect work in a car.

Krenkme's Opel Speedster 1:30.795
This car is pretty much easier to drive compared to the other Speedster, but it's limit is lower too...
The oversteer is pretty reduced, but the understeer is more evident in this Speedster, and that's too bad for my driving style...
If you have a DS3 and want to drive a speedster, this is the tune, if you have a wheel, use Temetias's tune.

Dr Slump's BMW M3 '07 1:29.085
Pretty good car. It seems that the CSL model is faster than the 07, but the car is still good! Compared to the others BMWs, this carr has a little more understeer and is a little bit mor unstable. But nobody tuned the same model to compare.

No offense, but what number time is this you've extended the deadline? No offense to the testers, but if you can't make the deadline, you really shouldn't be participating.

No offense, but what number time is this you've extended the deadline? No offense to the testers, but if you can't make the deadline, you really shouldn't be participating.

Well what, or rather who, is gonna stop us? :mischievous: We want to, so just let us. Now just bugger off, find a job, get some more money and grab a new PS3 before I say the same thing to you in the 600PP shootout.

Well what, or rather who, is gonna stop us? :mischievous: We want to, so just let us. Now just bugger off, find a job, get some more money and grab a new PS3 before I say the same thing to you in the 600PP shootout.

I'm ordering a new one today. Should arrive sometime next week. And I don't need a job, I have plenty of moniez in my bank account :P

Then get a wheel, you'll love it, I promise.

I would, but I don't have a budget for both that and a new PS3, as well as FIFA 12, MW3, NFS The Run, BF3, and a HD PVR. Yeah, that's the allocation for my budget lol. Wheel comes in last, and besides, I have no real room to set it up. At all.

Yours your your mum and dad's?

Mine mine. My parents don't pay for anything that isnøt neccesary (food and clothes etc. they do, but leisure stuff they don't).

I would, but I don't have a budget for both that and a new PS3, as well as FIFA 12, MW3, NFS The Run, BF3, and a HD PVR. Yeah, that's the allocation for my budget lol. Wheel comes in last, and besides, I have no real room to set it up. At all.

Mine mine. My parents don't pay for anything that isnøt neccesary (food and clothes etc. they do, but leisure stuff they don't).
See, you shouldn't play any other games, you should be monogamous. :D

See, you shouldn't play any other games, you should be monogamous. :D

Lol, if I had to pick one game, it'd be Call of Duty/Battlefield, not GT5 XD But I wouldn't be able to stick to it, I get bored of games too quick, during which I play other games, and when I get bored of them, I switch back again lol...

Like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good boy. :)
Lol, if I had to pick one game, it'd be Call of Duty/Battlefield, not GT5 XD But I wouldn't be able to stick to it, I get bored of games too quick, during which I play other games, and when I get bored of them, I switch back again lol...
I used to, though I haven't played anything except GH:5 and RB:2 for about 2-3 hours since GT5's release. Haven't played anything outside GH, RB, and GT games since.... I don't even know. :lol:

Not that there aren't any other games I'm interested in, just can't pull myself away from cars like that, I miss my babies.

Lol. Maybe I would be more sticking with GT5 if I had a wheel, but as said, I have nothing to mount it on and barely any room.

Lol. Maybe I would be more sticking with GT5 if I had a wheel, but as said, I have nothing to mount it on and barely any room.
I had that problem for almost 2 years between GT5P and GT5's release, it does suck pulling out and setting up a wheel. I was basically a wheel virgin for GT5's release.

What about the fold-able wheel stands that can go in a closet or under a bed?
Example: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002V3KOMS/?tag=gtplanet-20

I had that problem for almost 2 years between GT5P and GT5's release, it does suck pulling out and setting up a wheel. I was basically a wheel virgin for GT5's release.

What about the fold-able wheel stands that can go in a closet or under a bed?
Example: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002V3KOMS/?tag=gtplanet-20

210yf5j.png

Yes, I spent 2 minutes photoshopping this just to highlight why one of these is out of the question. And besides, unless it's adjustable height... I sit in my sofa while playing lol.

^^^ Well clearly you don't base your gaming on racing. :rolleyes:

It's really ok, I'm just busting your balls. :lol:
Well, that and throwing ideas out there for you. My budget resulted in my using an old PC stand as a wheel stand, very un-foldable, clogs half my gaming room which I'm lucky to have. :)

Lol, my room is about 6x3.5 meters, with a slanted ceiling, in which I sleep, have my desk and PC, and my entire gaming setup. So yes, limited room XD Anyways, I ordered my PS3 5 minutes ago, so it should arrive next week. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday.

Latest Posts

Back