RWD & 4WD Race Event @ Suzuka 600 & Fuji 600 - Saturday 28th June 2008 PAL Event

• Thread starter GTP_DONK
  • 83 comments
too early for me man, i can't race till 11pm on any day because the ps3 is on the main tv

Hmm, that sounds all to familiar ;(
Same problem here., normally my wife would be watching some tv in the bedroom but ever since that Dolby5.1 and the new 'lazy'chairs we have .....

To bad i can't go back to girlfriend 1.0 as the "upgrade" to wife1.1 is said to remove some brainfunctions while uninstalling, and is quite expensive on top of that.

Perhaps spike her drink with some sleepystuff :sly: or two breezers...

Ah well, when i can join, i hope to see some of you still out there

This is on now??? damn.... is rwd suz now on xx:30?

I'll be there... must go now so I can meake it

Im not liking Fuji, well done lets say you won that:tup:

XX:45 for the last attempt THEN BRING ON SUZUKA:)👍

I actually think Fuji is quite a good track now, i just don't like the punters that come with it.

Yeah can't wait for Suzuka:P, although i'll miss the XX:00 one

I actually think Fuji is quite a good track now, i just don't like the punters who come with it.

Yeah can't wait for Suzuka:P, although i'll miss the XX:00 one

Fuji will be better when private rooms are available, and yes you only like it because you've got a fast car:P:lol::lol:

The 4 RWD races on Suzuka are finished.

If all goes well then I have the pics.:)....later

First the 4WD,it shall be busy on the track :nervous:

Only Mr P and me were using AWD cars, what's up with that? :confused:

Missed the braking for Spoon on this last one while fighting for 1st place... :ouch:

hi to everybody ,
unfortunately I have had difficulty' I have not been able to be present :guilty:, I hope to do in more time' late .
do excuse if I ask me I race with the audi R8 the next competition when and'? and where.... thanks!👍

hi to everybody ,
unfortunately I have had difficulty' I have not been able to be present :guilty:, I hope to do in more time' late .
do excuse if I ask me I race with the audi R8 the next competition when and'? and where.... thanks!👍

xx.15 xx.30 xx.45 AWD races at Suzuka.

Sorry guys ... I only drive the Suby now and never realized select cars were in play .. will stay out until you are done with this event 👍

I will try to catch some of you later for sure :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back