RX-7 LM or Impreza LM

  • Thread starter Thread starter RX-7 Turbo II
  • 45 comments
  • 1,554 views
I have read it. And i still believe that it's random ,where there are back up facts. ;) :)
 
You have to say... it's very strange!!
But I'll get a F1 car... some day... maybe... sometimes... in the far future... I hope ;) :p
 
I got an F1 car by riding the walls, and doing a clean run. So there goes your theory. ;) :p
 
I have to see it by myselfe!
We'll see what happens!!
But you've 2 admit... it's kinda weird :odd:
 
that dream car race is short, just do it a couple times and get the cars you want
 
So you haven't even done it yet? Shame shame shame. :p
 
So, my guess is that you've already got the RX-7, and you're going to get the scooby after a while?
 
Yep!
Today I'm gonna race another enduro!
Hoping that I'll get a F1 car!
So what Enduro is the fastest (Exept Seattle and Speedway)??
 
Seattle is your best bet for now.
 
I've raced it about 15 times right now... and I'm bored! :( ;)
I've raced it with my Toyota Supra Castrol Tom's (951hp) last night... and I'm about 2-3secs faster per lap then my Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II (R34) (1051hp) :trouble:
 
Ugh...Don't mention the Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra to me ever again..at least with reference to arcade. I'm now anti Castrol Tom's. ;)
 
I didn't reference to Arcade!
But why do you hate the Castrol Tom's!
This car rocks!!
rockon.gif
 
Not stock on Trial Mountain. Go to the Online official GTP Competitions. You'll see ;)
 
Back