-RX-8 LM, S2000 LM, 2J, AE86 S.S, C4 WRC, 908 HDi-

  • Thread starter Thread starter RUstAuSi
  • 123 comments
  • 6,193 views
Tomorrow after 14:30 GMT will do it. Must be before 19:00 GMT, though.
If on Tuesday, between 13:30 and 19 GMT.

I can send first. Which time between those above you want to choose?

I'll be on about 16:00 GMT
 
I'll be on about 16:00 GMT

OK. I'll add you tomorrow if you send me a friend request, as I can't access the PS3 now.

I will send the car at 15:30 GMT, you can send yours around 16:00 GMT. I take it's possible to send cars while the recipient is offline? Never tried.
 
OK. I'll add you tomorrow if you send me a friend request, as I can't access the PS3 now.

I will send the car at 15:30 GMT, you can send yours around 16:00 GMT. I take it's possible to send cars while the recipient is offline? Never tried.

Yes, you can.
I'll be on at that time.
 
Do you still have the Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT APEX (S.Shigeno) '00??? I will give you an RE Amemiya Aspara Drink RX-7, because im tired of waiting for one of these to come up in my used cars and want one bad lol.
 
Do you still have the Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT APEX (S.Shigeno) '00??? I will give you an RE Amemiya Aspara Drink RX-7, because im tired of waiting for one of these to come up in my used cars and want one bad lol.

Deal. We can trade Tuesday after 16:00 GMT.
 
i have the impreza rally car 01, would you trade for the 2j?
 
what about the cz-3 tarmac rally car?
 
2j? Can trade asap too

Maybe something a bit less expensive? The 2J is a pricey car compared to the CZ-3.
 
Thats the only car I want tbh, offer still stands if you change your mind
 
Have all DTM cars, interested in your RX8 LM Race Car.
 
Have all DTM cars, interested in your RX8 LM Race Car.

Do you have the 190E Touring Car? If not, do you have the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Ti Touring Car or Audi A4 Touring Car?
 
I have the 190E.
 
Yes, can send tomorrow night after the rollover (7PM EST).
 
Right I've been looking through the garage, best deal I can do is my chapparel 2d for your 2j?
 
I have to send tomorrow night, but I have no problem waiting until Wednesday for the RX8.
 
remember me? when will we be able to trade?
 
any news on possible chapparel deal?
 
any news on possible chapparel deal?

Well, I made up my mind, and I will not accept the trade. Thanks for offering though 👍
 
Bump
 
thursday 16:00 GMT will be what time in PST? and that sure does sound good. :D
 
thursday 16:00 GMT will be what time in PST? and that sure does sound good. :D

11:00am PST I think.
 
Back