RX7 Gridlock

  • Thread starter Thread starter m@goo
  • 19 comments
  • 1,013 views
Messages
263
Wow, i wouldnt minds being stuck in that traffic
 

Attachments

  • ot7078.jpg
    ot7078.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 315
I would. Good way to ruin my FD. :)
 
Hey i rember this it was a old POTD(Photo of the day) at supercars.net!
 
Repost once again, this one is in the RX-7 in the cars general forum, you should look around before you post
 
oh yeah, dats pretty damn easy 2 do.........
 
lets face it search functions on forums are always ****e and are u going to search b4 every post u make?:lol: not a chance
 
I never search. I have a catalog of every thread and every post ever made in my brain.

That's a really cool photo. Definitely took a long time to shoot that. It's about 38 exposures.
 
Originally posted by wee-homer
lets face it search functions on forums are always ****e and are u going to search b4 every post u make?:lol: not a chance
Well no but I just kinda scan the forum on the first page and see if anyone has posted anything on what i am gonna post and usually when i make a new thread noone has yet posted a thread similar to it but sometimes when i am uncertain i search *cough* never used the search button *cough*.
 
I think you would mind being stuck in that traffic. while you are driving all the fumes from the Rx7s will make you unconscious and headaches.
 
Clever photo. Always wanted to do something similar, but I'm far too lazy.
 
Originally posted by 1.3L 13B REW
I think you would mind being stuck in that traffic. while you are driving all the fumes from the Rx7s will make you unconscious and headaches.
Especially if they have the cats removed... :lol:
 
The silver Vitz in the corner there really ruins it, though. Is that even a Vitz?
 
Its NOT a vitz, to me it lloks like a renault or citroen
 
Back