Rx8 concept

  • Thread starter Thread starter tayabgt
  • 6 comments
  • 509 views
Messages
154
United Kingdom
Northern Irelan
Messages
tayabgt
Need a rx8 concept for my m8.
 
hey again. got RX-8 Concept (type-I) '01.
i got the 15th available. intrested?
 
But I sent you a car that you wanted
you told me you had the RX-8 concept then when i sent you the Lexus
then you told me you hadnt got the RX-8
so I gave you a item list with cars that i wanted and horns museum cards etc

now your saying you have not got one thing i asked for in your collection

it feels like a scammer is on the loose and its not me + you deleted me from your list

i traded with you i sent first like i always do its only fair that you return something
dont be a scammer and a bad trader i havnt gone to the trading reputation guide yet but ill head there if i dont receive what you said you were going to send or somethnig from the list
 
Look m8 i did have the car but my bro sold it. What do you want me to do. I'm trying my best to get you the car.
 
GTRacer2010
But I sent you a car that you wanted
you told me you had the RX-8 concept then when i sent you the Lexus
then you told me you hadnt got the RX-8
so I gave you a item list with cars that i wanted and horns museum cards etc

now your saying you have not got one thing i asked for in your collection

it feels like a scammer is on the loose and its not me + you deleted me from your list

i traded with you i sent first like i always do its only fair that you return something
dont be a scammer and a bad trader i havnt gone to the trading reputation guide yet but ill head there if i dont receive what you said you were going to send or somethnig from the list

Arnt I sending you one?
 
"Tayabgt" your messege box is full so..
Im "After" XF-R,TVR-speed 12, and tickets mostly.
if you have somthing intresting then tell me
 
Do you want any of the Mazda RX-8 Concept versions? Because I have one in yellow, and I'm in huge desire for a Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car '02. :D

^Yet ignore this. Becuase now I know you can't trade cars over 1,000,000 cr. :\
 
Last edited:
Back