catcheryea Messages 84 Messages catcheryea Jan 22, 2011 #1 I can trade right now. Looking for: Mazda 787B Nissan R89C/R92CP S. Vettel X2010 Any color X2010
flowjy Messages 75 Messages flowjy Jan 22, 2011 #3 I have the 787B for your Zonda! Not sure if my trade refreshed already...maybe a couple hours more. Game? PSN: flowjy
I have the 787B for your Zonda! Not sure if my trade refreshed already...maybe a couple hours more. Game? PSN: flowjy
catcheryea Messages 84 Messages catcheryea Jan 22, 2011 #4 flowjy I have the 787B for your Zonda! Not sure if my trade refreshed already...maybe a couple hours more. Game? PSN: flowjy Click to expand... I'm going out in a couple hours and won't be back until 8PM EST, and I can't trade then, because I already have a deal with another guy. What time was your last trade?
flowjy I have the 787B for your Zonda! Not sure if my trade refreshed already...maybe a couple hours more. Game? PSN: flowjy Click to expand... I'm going out in a couple hours and won't be back until 8PM EST, and I can't trade then, because I already have a deal with another guy. What time was your last trade?
flowjy Messages 75 Messages flowjy Jan 22, 2011 #5 I think around 3:00am GMT. Hold on let me check...I'll add you and try sending the car in a few minutes! Is that cool?
I think around 3:00am GMT. Hold on let me check...I'll add you and try sending the car in a few minutes! Is that cool?
catcheryea Messages 84 Messages catcheryea Jan 22, 2011 #7 Just completed trade with flowjy for the 787B. Any other offers?