P0UP0N s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN Premium Messages 3,346 United States Messages POUPON8 Dec 25, 2010 #1 This Nissan is what you get from all gold in S License. Zero miles, Vibrant Red in color, stock 478HP. Can trade in four hours. Looking for LM cars/or make an offer.
This Nissan is what you get from all gold in S License. Zero miles, Vibrant Red in color, stock 478HP. Can trade in four hours. Looking for LM cars/or make an offer.
McLaren Premium Messages 46,770 Texas Dec 25, 2010 #2 Any specific LM car you want? Edit: Can offer the GT-R Concept LM. Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
DAG0-CHOPPERS61 Messages 1,153 Messages DAGO-CHOPPERS619 & RAIDERZ-GURL-98 Dec 25, 2010 #3 anything in my sig? lmk
P0UP0N s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN Premium Messages 3,346 United States Messages POUPON8 Dec 25, 2010 #4 As far as LM cars, I only know of a couple - could you list the ones you have?
McLaren Premium Messages 46,770 Texas Dec 25, 2010 #5 s0ul_chicken As far as LM cars, I only know of a couple - could you list the ones you have? Click to expand... That is actually the only one I have right now.
s0ul_chicken As far as LM cars, I only know of a couple - could you list the ones you have? Click to expand... That is actually the only one I have right now.
BETOGTR Messages 486 Messages BETOGTR Dec 25, 2010 #6 Check my sig please , got 350Z lm , nsx lm road concept etc. tell me if somethingis of your interest
P0UP0N s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN Premium Messages 3,346 United States Messages POUPON8 Dec 25, 2010 #7 I could trade for the Concept LM - PSID is S0UL_CHICKEN - the "o" in soul is a zero. Trade goes to McLaren Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
I could trade for the Concept LM - PSID is S0UL_CHICKEN - the "o" in soul is a zero. Trade goes to McLaren
McLaren Premium Messages 46,770 Texas Dec 25, 2010 #8 s0ul_chicken I could trade for the Concept LM - PSID is S0UL_CHICKEN - the "o" in soul is a zero. Click to expand... Request sent.
s0ul_chicken I could trade for the Concept LM - PSID is S0UL_CHICKEN - the "o" in soul is a zero. Click to expand... Request sent.