S Vettel challege

  • Thread starter Thread starter agent787B
  • 10 comments
  • 1,087 views
Messages
222
Messages
wik_noobs
Messages
Xbox sucks
Do you really need a steering wheel for this challenge. If so is it necessary to use a gt5/logitech steering wheel or you can just use other steering wheels out there.



Thanks!
 
have you unlocked it yet? have you tried it yet? Im curious. :)
 
You need a G27 + a simulator Playseat.

Something like this or this to sucessfully complete the challenge.

It's utmost important that you use the G27 + a feedback seat otherwise you will never be able to do it.

Ignore the dozen or more other threads written in here, asking the same question and getting differente answers.
 
Its possible to get bronze with a controller. But i doubt very much that you could get silver or gold with one...
 
You need a G27 + a simulator Playseat.

Something like this or this to sucessfully complete the challenge.

It's utmost important that you use the G27 + a feedback seat otherwise you will never be able to do it.

Ignore the dozen or more other threads written in here, asking the same question and getting differente answers.

If that wasn't a troll;
I'm using my DFGT, put on the table with the screen. And I've got a really cheap office chair, almost like this: http://www.ikea.com/fi/fi/catalog/products/50145500

I don't think you need all that fancy stuff, just a wheel, DS3 is pain.. I'm 0.5 seconds away from gold on Nürburgring, Monza on gold. Haven't tried golding Suzuka yet.
 
You can get bronze with controller, I guarantee you that.

For silver and gold however you will need a steering wheel. Unbelievable which changes this makes - so precise.
 
You can get bronze with controller, I guarantee you that.

For silver and gold however you will need a steering wheel. Unbelievable which changes this makes - so precise.

Its because of the controller feedback, if you use a controller -especially in an X1- the car takes nearly a second to actually register that you told it to move. But with a wheel this doesnt happen...
 
I have attempted to do it with a DS3 and cannot even get bronze, going to have to attempt to talk the other half into a wheel.
 
I've got a Logitech Driving Force Pro... works amazing after 4 years and the X1 challenge... I thought i'm gonna brake the steering wheel after such quick direction changes - worked great tho... took me around 2 hours to gold it all...
 
I've got a Logitech Driving Force Pro... works amazing after 4 years and the X1 challenge... I thought i'm gonna brake the steering wheel after such quick direction changes - worked great tho... took me around 2 hours to gold it all...

Unless you had a stopwatch next to you I doubt that it only took you 2 hours if you hadn't tried the X1 before. But it might have felt that way... well done anyway.
 
Unless you had a stopwatch next to you I doubt that it only took you 2 hours if you hadn't tried the X1 before. But it might have felt that way... well done anyway.

First of all I bronzed it all... after the Top Gear special has finished 21:15 I started doing the challenges... 21:45 I got bronze - 30mins (got gold in monza already though - 2:03.816)

next day i wanted to get all silver... took me around 45mins

Later in the day I wanted to get all gold... nurburgring first - 4 tries - gold (15mins)... 2:07.768
suzuka took me around 30mins - got times like 2:10.016 and had to do them again... in the end i got 2:09.759 👍

all together around 2hours...
 
Back