S. Vettel Gold

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrDrift98
  • 10 comments
  • 1,463 views
Messages
489
Messages
MrDrift98
Looking for some one who has all gold on S. Vettel with not much problem (so you can do it again). PM me
 
Looking for some one who has all gold on S. Vettel with not much problem (so you can do it again). PM me

Get your own. Sorry I just assume you want one :D and no I don't have gold :C
 
I think he's on about asking for advice on it!?
 
There is another thread on here about the Vettell challenge. Heaps of info and a few videos as well of Gold runs. Good luck to you mate. I have been trying Suzuka for a month now with a wheel and am really close. Just have to string together 2 good laps instead of just one :)
Am actually geting to 5th gear through the S-bends and right on S.Vett's clacker.
 
I offered in another thread to do it for people, have you tried it at all?
 
Looks like he's on about getting someone else to do the Vettel challenge for him.

SHAME ON HIM! >:0
 
No way am I offering to do this for anyone :lol:, I went through many hours and many tantrums doing this.

I shall not be doing it again!
 
Newest member of the Carbon X1 Club.
That was the longest 2:09 I have ever experienced....I will never get those 8 weeks of my life back :)
 
Back