S.Vettel X1 (Trade now)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DANfour20
  • 9 comments
  • 503 views

DANfour20

(Banned)
Messages
325
Messages
DANfour20
I would like an F10 for this please.
 
Deal, I have an F10

I am new to trading, do I send the car as a gift?
 
I am new to forums, my post did not show up, I have an F10 and I will trade
 
can you trade now?
 
yes I can, what do I do to make the trade?
 
yes. but you will have to send me a friend request first. "DANfour20" (send the F10 here) and "olddanny23" (I will send the X1 from here.)
I will be on Ps3 in about 5 mins.
 
Last edited:
So I send it as a gift to your psn (DANfour20), do you just do the same?
 
okay I will go do that now, I am so glad to get this car
 
I just sent friend requests
 
Back