S.Vettel X1

  • Thread starter Thread starter arseneH
  • 7 comments
  • 612 views
Messages
171
Messages
arseneh
Please tell me what car(s) you want. We can discuss. I will try my best to do fullfill your need and complete the exchange
Thanks!
:)
 
Last edited:
I would like a Nismo GTR LM Road Going Version 95.

I can do an S.Vettel or a Carbon Prototype for one immediately.
 
I don't care the car is 0 miles or not.
I just want the car!
 
u got any good tickets or paint?
 
I've got lv21 and 1000 miles ticket

What paint color you want?
 
i can trade a X1 vettel, for you lvl 21 on the 10/02? is that ok?
 
i can trade a X1 vettel, for you lvl 21 on the 10/02? is that ok?

I just have a deal with another friend, do you have X1 Carbon Prototype instead?
 
I just have a deal with another friend, do you have X1 Carbon Prototype instead?

i do but my slots are now taken up till the 20th
 
Back