S?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dwight42
  • 6 comments
  • 727 views
Messages
122
How do you unlock S? i am guessing winning gt world championship maybe?
 
Bronze in the GT World Championship and the S license.
 
I recall reading here that you don't need to bronze it either, just completing the championship is enough to unlock the license tests.It could have been wrong, I could have misread or I could be imagining it entirely as has been known to happen, so please don't rip my head off if you finish 4th or higher and don't unlock the tests.
 
I wont just because I have a tanto samari FC3 dagger.:) I will win the GT World Championship. Why was my guess correct? I assumed since it was a championship that unlocked IA tests. Thank you for confirming my guess was correct. 26 IA stars was the 1st prequisit err 25 stars. OH More questions how do you unlock the 2 locked IA events.
 
Win the one before each one...
 
Back