S seedbnr Messages 7 Dec 2, 2010 #1 Changed the wheels, looks like its riding on spare tires and the offset is horrible. Any way to solve this?
Changed the wheels, looks like its riding on spare tires and the offset is horrible. Any way to solve this?
J-PaP Messages 2,576 Australia Messages J-PaP Dec 2, 2010 #2 Go back into GT auto and revert back to standard.
senzr Messages 277 Messages senzrMY Dec 3, 2010 #3 I feel the same way bout my S15 and Volk CE28s. You might wanna try 'Racing Modification' under 'GT Auto'. It puts a widebody kit on the car. I haven't tried it yet, tho. Saving my cash for other stuff.
I feel the same way bout my S15 and Volk CE28s. You might wanna try 'Racing Modification' under 'GT Auto'. It puts a widebody kit on the car. I haven't tried it yet, tho. Saving my cash for other stuff.